• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 8d

Ran the BF F6 auto as well.

12.53 @ 113.25 , 1.98 60'

12.57 @ 113.39 , 2.00 60'

12.59 @ 113.29 , 2.01 60'

12.64 @ 114.24 , 2.08 60'

Street trim.

used to run similar times with an APS phase 2 with 251 rwkw :buttonit: back in 2003

any 10/9 sec passes by any BA+'s?

got a timeslip for yourself ladyparts?

• Member For: 14y 4m 29d

Well done Chook, did you have any traction problems with the tyres you were running(285's?).

The Sumitomos did very well considering on the street they are useless but was very conservative with the launch stalling up to about 2000rpm.. How much did you stall your one up to?

• Member For: 14y 7m 27d

I've found Calder track prep has been very good of late, with the R1R's I had no traction problems and stalled it to much the same as you(only because someone was talking about breaking tailshafts/driveshafts beforehand). I only achieved 1.90 60', but it achieved 1.83(with another driver Mauz) 60' on another run, I think if you really pushed it(using handbrake) a high 1.7 60' could result, to go any better with stock stall I need more power(wastegate+actuator too).

I've also found performance mode is the go, but can't hold it to the floor in first as it hits the limiter(resulting in 12.4's), I need auto software to; shorten shift times, increase line pressure and drop the shift speed a little in 1-2. Manual mode has been tried by me and Mauz before and always reults in a lower terminal speed so far.

Edited by Dagabond
Quote removed....

• Member For: 14y 4m 29d

I've found Calder track prep has been very good of late, with the R1R's I had no traction problems and stalled it to much the same as you(only because someone was talking about breaking tailshafts/driveshafts beforehand). I only achieved 1.90 60', but it achieved 1.83(with another driver Mauz) 60' on another run, I think if you really pushed it(using handbrake) a high 1.7 60' could result, to go any better with stock stall I need more power(wastegate+actuator too).

I've also found performance mode is the go, but can't hold it to the floor in first as it hits the limiter(resulting in 12.4's), I need auto software to; shorten shift times, increase line pressure and drop the shift speed a little in 1-2. Manual mode has been tried by me and Mauz before and always reults in a lower terminal speed so far.

yeah I took you advice and drove it in performance mode as well and I think mine might of just touched on the limiter as well but was thinking that would it be better to short shift 2nd to 3rd and to 4th ? I reckon the auto wants to rev it a little to hard and it would keep it in the meat of the torque? Also I reckon std cooler is probably hurting it at the end of the track..cant wait for the coooler to arrive and perhaps relocate that battery and see what happens..

Yeah im thinking my 300rwkw doesnt add up to 113mph. Something wrong there.

im thinking std coolers would be hurting mph ..