Got The Snot Tuned

JETURBO

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 12d

He has been banned for quite some time... It's a shame really that we lost the most popular and talked about member on this forum.

Nah Adam, I didnt get banned, I've just been a bit busy lately thats all..... :blush:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 9d

What happened to his thread?

He was a douchebag no doubt, but very entertaining! :roflmbo:

Relax, sometimes the sh*tstirrers get let back in...

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

Yeh thread title does make you look a little gay now that you still haven't beat him.

You guys banned *Beep* that really says a lot about the way this place has gone to the dogs recently all most of you fukers did was put sh*t on him.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d

Relax, sometimes the sh*tstirrers get let back in...

O RLY?

Yeh thread title does make you look a little gay now that you still haven't beat him.

You guys banned *Beep* that really says a lot about the way this place has gone to the dogs recently all most of you fukers did was put sh*t on him.

Quoted for truth & prosperity!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

yeh look I havent put a serious thing on this forum I have the biggest larf like anyone and me and *Beep* was just having wind up banter and ive congratzed him on the other forum that's all :yahoo: and lets remember ive posted the truth no avoiding the q it did what it did one day I might beat *Beep* :innocent:

its nearly time for the new cooler and then ill be back asap because u know we dont have a track so it will be road trip time to have a fair crack again :hohum:

then it will be race to beat *Beep* to a 9 :fishin::fishin::fishin:

yes slash very lucky some times :bowdown:

mind u I liked the way a few of the past members were aaronxr,vik351 :shocked:,*Beep*,and that dean character :roflmbo: but this is what a forum is for having a yarn and talking b/s :spoton:

Edited by JETSNOT

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d

:blaah:

...yet they'll do anything they can to get back on, so it must be real bad hey.

Nobody is ever banned or suspended without a great deal of consideration, *Beep* (as those that fell before him) caused a huge amount of crap that wastes far too much time. It might be funny and entertaining but if every member carried on the same way imagine how crap the place really would be then.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 9d

Define "Gone to the Dogs"?

*Beep* was banned for insulting members, attacking forum advertisers (the ones that keep this place running) and continually starting arguments. He was then banned again for deliberately breaching forum rules and using an alias to continue doing the things he was banned for in the first place.

Look I'll be the first in line to stir the pot and have a laugh as I'm sure long term members will know but thinking your all that and can do what you want just doesn't go down well in the XRT community.