Got The Snot Tuned

JETURBO

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 22d

Anyways, this isn't a thread about how much we hate nizpro, coz thrust me if it was I could go all day!, but it is a thread about someones experience at the drags and doing a car on a budget, it may not have been as sucessful as first thought, and may not be your "right" way, but if you can;t have a crack at it, what can you do, not everyone has a million bucks, but we do what we can with what weve got!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Ha Ha Definatly didnt have 420 I agree with *Beep* tell your tuner to strap the car properly on the dyno as you are into

drag racing not into dyno queen crap where they just strap the car down to give you numbers. I remember when I got my

unopend ba tuned at Nizpro the most power they could get out of it was 346 rwkw and it went 10.8 @ 128. Even Dany

Headsex had around 350 and went 11.0 I used to beat him every time on by a bees di@k. IT SHOWS THAT YOU

CAN GO TO THE REST BUT YOU ALWAYS END UP AT THE BEST ....Nizpro... And if your cooler was the problem your tuner

should of told you . Dont brag how you made killer power for Fark all bucks when clearly you get what you pay for.

well I see what your saying champ but if u see what I wrote the cooler was adressed and I told the tuner to SCREW EVERYTHING IT HAS INTO IT because the temp for sunday was supposed to be 15degrees and as he told me its gunna fall over at half track or 3rd gear so I did know it was never gunna do a massive time but I went with the suck it and see attitude cause for all I knew it could of reeled off just 1 good pass and I would of been happy but as u can see the value of a good cooler as I do now

so yeh it did 420 on one power run on a dyno but that's why I also went to see what it could really do ........its all about the fun dont for get it and when I do change the cooler and my tuner says its the goods ill then head back with the boys and have a genuine crack for fun aswell

lets not forget 11's arent slow :dontknow:

at least I pushed factory stuff to its limits and look what it did ................not bad me thinks

• Thanks 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 22d

only way to shut her up is smack her mouth into a fence

oh ye btw my chin still hurts f*ck face lol, bit my toungue and all, jet was pissed, couldnt get as good suction happening with a fukd toungue :crybaby:

Edited by Fluffy Mc D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

I think this thread just blew any of Icers out of the water, lol. I will love to see what fluffy has to say when you chuck a big plazmaman/process west/rapid cooler in there and hand it to the nizpro's, Keep up the good work, BFYB is where it's at for 90% or us car nuts. lol.

(adding this thread to my watch list...NOW)

• Member For: 16y 8m 5d

11.7 is pretty good. Ive spent 12g on my BA and ran that time. Yes at Nizpro too,but that's including a beefed up trans from yarra valley and a PW surge tank setup. Probs bout 8gs at Nizpro through about 4 different stages upto the stg2+. I suppose mine will do it more often and more reliably with its mere 318rwkw,but for what you have payed,that's pretty bloody good. A few blokes doing minor mods and fetching good times now days,so well done to all of you. Definately not a time that can be classed as slow.