Got The Snot Tuned

JETURBO

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

guys settle just got back :bangcomputer:

nuffink broke, but my std cooler did let me down big time as the tracktemp and ambient did get up the heat soak killed everything but I did manage a best of 11.75 with a best of 120mph and a best of a 1.83 60 ft ill have pics and slips in a bit still unpacking

first hallf track was good but 2-3 change and 3-4 the heat through the cooler just killed it hard core but whadda u do went and did it still and had a ball with the boys

and the fluffa managed a mid 12 pass :buttrock:

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 18d

only 120mph with 420rwkw? I got over 126mph multiple times on 350rwkw. O well... looks like the race is live. Donno where you can get the other .73sec off when you already have a pretty decent 60foot (poor mph though).

Game on :D

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 13d

All it needs is a decent cooler...

Don't know why you didn't buy a rapids kit whilst they were $1000!

Good for over 1000hp...

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

as I was made aware from tuning time that the cooler would let me down but the extent would only be known on the day

first run of the day showed the best time @20 degrees ambient and the day got as hot at 25degrees and the times fell as the temp rose so a sirect relation but yeh still gave it a crack but gives me something to work on next time with a better cooler for sure

but bang for buck 11's with f*ck all mods into it gotta be happy there :icon_ford:

some seriously nice cars there on the day and much respect for them with there sub 11 second passes

but all u r8 and ss jerks can still lick my green taxi as it spanked ya hard with ya 14 and 13 sec passes

but happiest of the day was a ego bf f6 ute zf and mt/s nispro tuned/modded and 20k later couldnt go faster than me :roflmbo:

All it needs is a decent cooler...

Don't know why you didn't buy a rapids kit whilst they were $1000!

Good for over 1000hp...

lets just say me being a tight ass didnt help :crybaby:

I now know better but all in due time :spoton:

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 22d

I was the fastest chick there (the only chick) but still the fastest lol.......

And I was the fastest fluffa there too (since bloosted didnt race) heheheh :roflmbo:

Considering the low budget spent on this car I think it is definitely the best bang for buck I seen!!!!

Its all good to say ye I run a ten, and spend 20k on it, money can by anything! but its another to see how far you can push it with least mods and money, pretty damn impressive for the $ me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock::buttrock:

Man camp was wikid!!!! weeeeeeeeee

Edited by Fluffy Mc D

• Member For: 21y 7m 19d

Ha Ha Definatly didnt have 420 I agree with *Beep* tell your tuner to strap the car properly on the dyno as you are into

drag racing not into dyno queen crap where they just strap the car down to give you numbers. I remember when I got my

unopend ba tuned at Nizpro the most power they could get out of it was 346 rwkw and it went 10.8 @ 128. Even Dany

Headsex had around 350 and went 11.0 I used to beat him every time on by a bees di@k. IT SHOWS THAT YOU

CAN GO TO THE REST BUT YOU ALWAYS END UP AT THE BEST ....Nizpro... And if your cooler was the problem your tuner

should of told you . Dont brag how you made killer power for Fark all bucks when clearly you get what you pay for.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 22d

WELL IF YOU CAN FUXKING READ!!!! it was stated that it was known (obviously told by the tuner) that the cooler wouldnt keep up! nizpro charge ass rape for their sh*t, the time wasnt as impressive as what was first assumed and the mph is a concern which is being addressed, however before you get up on your mighty high horse mr know it I <3 Bananas all id rather smash my car into a wall running down the strip than get raped up the ass by nizpro!

Not saying that their gear isnt good, but even if I were a millionaire I wouldnt agree with the over inflated price tag!

Edited by Dillz
Slander - Don't publicly attack companies on the forum please
  • Thanks 1