Odb Ii Analyser

ENVYOSXR

• Loves boost
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 21d

Ok I have uploaded the first BETA version for testing if anyone is interested. It includes SAE PID's commands pre-configured, local data logging, continuous monitoring of a selected PID, and of course allows sending custom commands for the adventurous.

This application is designed to be a diagnostic tool, not a pretty interface. I am leaving all the extended features and nice graphics for the Centrafuse plugin.

Please leave some feedback here and any suggestions or requests you may have. You can report bugs from within the help menu of the application of on the forums.

Cheers

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 14d

You NEED to access the DMR's and also somehow include an analog voltage input together with an equation to convert to a usable value and allow for voltage offsets etc. Displaying in histogram format and being able to change between average, min, max, and number of records would be nice. You have the potential to make something really valuable but you need the DMR's. SCT livelink and the xcal's still remain unbeatable IMO....but even that could be improved greatly. Keep at it and nice work :-)

• Member For: 15y 9m 8d

download utorrent

then go here

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/148581461/obd+ii+softwares?tab=summary

download the torrent.

grab that obd2 reader. PCMSCAN v2.4.12

install it and use the key generator to get a account

does dyno, 0-100, 1/4 all that

reads engine lights tells u what they are.

does everything.

ive made a boost script if anyone wants it.

• Member For: 15y 9m 8d

download utorrent

then go here

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/148581461/obd+ii+softwares?tab=summary

download the torrent.

scrap that one, thought I was giving you a better version(2.4) but in fact it doesnt work properly, values are all over the place.

heres a .zip I made for you

the versions a little older but at least it works perfectly, the one ive been using.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1795678268/pcmscan2.1.1.zip

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Just to get an update guys, whats the best OBDII software out at the moment??? and jonn that rapidshare link is not working!! nice work envy how is the program going any updates and links up and running??

• Loves boost
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 21d

depends on what your after really, if you have a car pc setup then you might be after something like DashCommand with a nice digital gauge setup. My software is sitting on the back burner at the moment, I will post here when I have a completed product I was only really writing it for my personal use to see what info I could get out of the car. Have some nice features in mind for it though.

• Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Yeah I have tried dashcommand, REV with my iphone and ScanMaster-ELM for my laptop, which is the best one I have found so far. I was just seeing if anyone have found a bang for buck program, that covers everything we need aswell to see how you were travelling with your program. :sungum: