Info From Force 6 Owners

Torkfreik

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d

I bought a Force 6 from a melbourne salvage damage auction about 6 months back now. Bought it thinking it was only slightly damaged in the rear - came with a few surprises - lets just say it needed a rebuild.. hahaha im assuming this car was not standard in its previous owners hands..

Anyways long story short - forged pistons and rods, few other mods and tuning - couldnt be happier with it. Black + black wheels + red leather interior.

Plates were TIPSY6 in melbourne.. if anyone knows the owner I would love to know what the hell the story with this car was lol?

Also have a question - I see different numbers of how many of these were mad.. is there a definate number.. mines #91 =)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 29d

Contact Blue Power about that one.

When Chris tuned my car late last year, he mentioned they had that car in for work a few months previously and it only just been written off when I went to see them.

I saw it on the auction websites and was very tempted to visit the auctions and buy it myself. Have a Force 6 in my 2 favourite colours. But the money didnt work out. :(

I've heard 2 different build figures for these cars. Russellw on AFF will swear black and blue its 65, and if you have another number your wrong. But when I asked FPV, they told me 99. Since yours is the first I've heard of above build number 61, then it would have to be 99 cars.

• Member For: 13y 7m 6d

Well Russell doesn't know what he's talking about then. Apparently there were about 110 built. I will clear this up soon as I find the article/s again. I would have also presumed there were a certain number produced for each model, not just 1?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 29d

110 sounds like count for the Force 8. I've heard that number used a few times, and always known they sold a handful more 8's than 6's.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 21d

Hi guys, I actually asked FPV for the Force 6 build numbers years ago and still have their emailed response dated 10/12/08. It states there were a total of 99 Force 6's built. Unless someone can prove otherwise then there's no reason to doubt this number.

Cheers

• Member For: 15y 8m 21d

Torkfreik, there was no limited production run for the Force models. A 10k premium over the F6 at the time was enough to keep the sale numbers low. Plus they were only on sale for around 18 months before the FG arrived.