G6Et Ok For The Wife?

crazyxa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 13y 11m 26d

These cars are built for performance, and perform they do. I think anyone who drives these cars, without a mature temperament is asking for trouble. I am 38 and I am confident that 1. I will not loose my licence, and 2. I am not a danger to my self or others on the road. If I owned my G6ET when I was 25 years or younger, I would be in a lot of trouble as my temperament was that of a child. If your wife is responsible, then I say a G6ET is a good choice.

In the wet, I have had no problems. As hrick said earlier, its all about the right ankle which is excellent advice.

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d

Fark me, Ford are Australias bread and butter cars. Yes the GE6T is a safe car and yes the wife can drive it. Now stop being a panzy buy the bloody thing with a LSD get to the skid pan, go and a cruze and farken enjoy it.

Scotty

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d

Not on them, and not even excercising, kinda put on a kilo or seven. Fark me need to get my ass out to the running track and gym.

Kinda been enjoying the good paddock for a while.

Scotty

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 30d

If I owned my G6ET when I was 25 years or younger, I would be in a lot of trouble as my temperament was that of a child.

Well what do you know, I tick both those box's... Nearly a month now I've owned the car without crashing, I must be due for one soon then rolleyes.gif

• Member For: 13y 10m 11d

Does anyone really think any modern car is even slighty dangerous or hard to drive? If your wife drove a HQ/XB/CAMIRA(HORRIBLE CAR) ETC with crap tyres, crap wipers, crap brakes, no power, overheating problems, no ABS, no traction control, no air bags, crap seat belts, horrible heater etc etc driving any modern car is a piece of cake. Tell her to get in and give it heaps. Although my wife wont cane mine. That's the point I think.

• Member For: 16y 1m 20d

Well what do you know, I tick both those box's... Nearly a month now I've owned the car without crashing, I must be due for one soon then rolleyes.gif

I'm with you Dillz...

Yea I am 24, and had no problems/close calls with the car, touch wood.

I guess it comes down to the mentality of the person behind the wheel, I know what it can do, so I don't need to prove it to myself or to others.

• Member For: 13y 9m 15d

Same for me as well, 24 and have had no issues... I know what your talking about with under 25's out there, but to be honest I find that the older guys are the ones trying to race at the lights and acting like morons on the road. Might just be the type of person these things attract though, different story driving a WRX or something similar.