What Mods Next?

lud360

• Member For: 13y 11m

Hey guys I have an fg xr6 turbo ute with 4,000klm on the clock, so far I have a turbo back 3.5inch CES Exhaust, 60lb injectors, ss growler cai, herrod pipe kit and sct flash tuner car made 305rwkw what mods do you think I should be doing next any ideas would help.. also a question regarding the flash tuner can I go to another tuner or do I have to stay with the original tuner??

Fit an intercooler and max the turbo at around 320ish

Yes a another tuner can tune the X3

thanks Ratter, cooler was next on my list I have the herrod pipe kit on so I want a cooler that takes the standard pipes any recommendations?

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 15d

What do you think of the ces exhaust? I was looking to get Troy to make up a dump and cat for me.. A few other people ate saying do the whole thing. Is it loud? I prefer quiet exhausts.

What do you think of the ces exhaust? I was looking to get Troy to make up a dump and cat for me.. A few other people ate saying do the whole thing. Is it loud? I prefer quiet exhausts.

the exhaust is very good with a nice note but can be a little loud when your in a certain gear otherwise great product.

• 3 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 8d

Hey guys I have an fg xr6 turbo ute with 4,000klm on the clock, so far I have a turbo back 3.5inch CES Exhaust, 60lb injectors, ss growler cai, herrod pipe kit and sct flash tuner car made 305rwkw what mods do you think I should be doing next any ideas would help.. also a question regarding the flash tuner can I go to another tuner or do I have to stay with the original tuner??

hi mate

very nicely done with the mods, got the same products as you, just wanted to know who you got it tuned with?

cheers