Gt/gt-P Manual?

angryassdrummer

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 6d

5 speed is a nice gearbox to drive with, it just can't handle much torque. Very light though.

In what universe are you talkin about? It's a hopeless POS tbh...lol

Guest XR09
  • Guests

The manual does make the drive more animated. More alive.

But if your use to a nice little snick snick short throw Jap box. It will disappoint you. Think more like engaging the blades on a rotary hoe than changing gears lol. It will also enhance the magic drive line shunt till you get use to it and having to use the left foot more than you would like or need too.

The auto is easy. Reasonable quick changing. I doubt the manual could be thrown much if any quicker. The auto can be blipped. Makes for a little fun. And will hold gears well. Even give compression lock up if you slam down to many cogs. All while being a delight in traffic.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 19d

Having driven all four FG options, auto- turbo, no loss of boost on change and runs the power better I think.

But the Auto V8's are aomewhat a little boring in auto for me, the manual gave it the excitement that it doesnt have with no boost. :buttrock:

Edited by Fluffy Mc D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 14d

There is nothing worse than hearing a horse V8 go by and then the slush box changing gear, just makes the driver look like a lazy bugger.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 6d

Having driven all four FG options, auto- turbo, no loss of boost on change and runs the power better I think.

But the Auto V8's are aomewhat a little boring in auto for me, the manual gave it the excitement that it doesnt have with no boost. :buttrock:

Errr it does have booststirthepot.gif

I love and hate the ZF but still undecided on if I should of got a manual or not.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 19d

ld have specified, I drove the xr8 (fg) not supercarged version, havent had the pleasure of one of those yet.

because the charger is more constant/ instant power and doesn't "hit boost" like a turbo, id still say I'd prolly go the manual.