Introduction

PHawk

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m

just a little off topic..but I call B/S on the 350rwkw! I got new injectors, new fuel pump, full stainless exhaust (turbo back) bored out wastegate and 12 psi actuator with a tune and all I got was 412HP at the treads, no mods to the cooling system. is it just me or the 34 degree celcius heat it was tuned in or did I get jipped on the tune?! I've heard some guys getting 450HP + ATW for this kind of setup, so am I missing something?

I presume 'no mods to the cooling system' means you didn't get an intercooler too? With the stock one & all those mods they'd have to back the tune off a lot or it'd start pinging its head off. If you are still running the stockie get a PW or a Nizpro cooler, get a retune & you should see at least 350-360rwkw. This is what Nizpro advertise & a lot of other tuners quote similar figures. http://nizpro.com.au/fg_falcon_f6.html

• Member For: 16y 28d

just a little off topic..but I call B/S on the 350rwkw! I got new injectors, new fuel pump, full stainless exhaust (turbo back) bored out wastegate and 12 psi actuator with a tune and all I got was 412HP at the treads, no mods to the cooling system. is it just me or the 34 degree celcius heat it was tuned in or did I get jipped on the tune?! I've heard some guys getting 450HP + ATW for this kind of setup, so am I missing something?

Who did your tuning... how much boost are you running?

There is loads of information on the forums about people EASILY achieving 300rwkw's with less mods than you have listed.. What exhaust set up have you used? What was your before power reading?