Introduction

PHawk

• Member For: 13y 8m

Hi Guy's, Just sold my FG GT-P and got an FG F6 in Ego, Leather, 19" Graphite's. Got told I was Mad a few times but I totaly enjoy the F6 as a drivers car more than the GT-P, even though the GT-P was a beauty. I'll try and post a couple of pic's. Looking forward to getting some good info about the car on this forum.

Cheers PHawk

post-44756-0-98761200-1296595183_thumb.j

post-44756-0-54632500-1296595205_thumb.j

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 9d

LOL F6 sh*ts on GT-P!!!

Get a tune, injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs, cooler/piping and a full exhaust and you'll see 350+ rwkw on F6!!!

Yip F6 is quicker than the 315 and handles better too, In saying that the 315 is no slug an goes quite well for what a lot of people call a boat anchor, just getting more power out of it costs a fek'n fortune compared to the cost/power to do the same to an F6.

Just doing some study on this forum ( Awesome info ) on what to do first ( When the car gets a bit closer to being out of warranty )will be looking for around the 330Kw, sounds like 330 doesn't put to much strain on components in the F6, depends how you drive of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 1m 23d

LOL F6 sh*ts on GT-P!!!

Get a tune, injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs, cooler/piping and a full exhaust and you'll see 350+ rwkw on F6!!!

just a little off topic..but I call B/S on the 350rwkw! I got new injectors, new fuel pump, full stainless exhaust (turbo back) bored out wastegate and 12 psi actuator with a tune and all I got was 412HP at the treads, no mods to the cooling system. is it just me or the 34 degree celcius heat it was tuned in or did I get jipped on the tune?! I've heard some guys getting 450HP + ATW for this kind of setup, so am I missing something?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

I managed 453rwhp with a intercooler kit, high flow cat, dump and injectors and in tank fuel pump. and that's out of a 05 BF F6.

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11d

I was looking to do the same mods as you at the end of this month and I was told to expect 360, shopped around numbers didn't change much