Auto Windows Up/down

Krazy Kyle

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

ive look through the forum but cant find a post on it. does any1 know how hard it is to repace the standard electric windows buttons with the ones that have the extra click to make them fully wind up or down. want to change both of the switches in the driver door so I can just push the winder and not have to hold it till it goes all the way down. is it in the switch or does it need an extra relay for that? my subi had it but ive noticed :icon_ford: dont...

Edited by Krazy F6310

• Member For: 15y 11m 19d

Hi. there are two options, the easy one for the BA is to get a switch from a sedan with 4 power windows which has the auto down on the drivers window and put the top of your switch on with only two buttons, but I dont know if this will work on the FG. The other one which will work on all cars is a viper 2 door lift module ( http://www.viper.com/P-530T/Window-Automation-System ) which gives you one touch up and down on both windows on the drivers switch ( can be wired to give passengers switch one touch but need to run wires from switch in door back to module then back to passengers door- easier to just put module in drivers door and let the passenger suffer) and can be hooked up to locking to roll up windows on locking (more features available when hooked up to a viper alarm ( I.e. use sedan remote on ute maybe and if boot release function can be accessed roll down windows a set amount on hot days ). Cheers MD