Decision Time

ryn89

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d

Haha, we have been here before (actually got close to a back to back comparison), but alas, we couldnt get it off the ground.

I use a Plazmaman cooler and have a Plenum waiting to go on, but I like the look of the PW gear aswell.

I would be very happy with either to be honest...

The Plazmaman gear seems to cost a little less however. Its a buyers choice and healthy competition between 2 good manufacturers is good for us consumers and the industry.

It is good to know that Gtech and Envy use Plazmaman gear though...

Makes me feel a little better that my kit is actually as good as it looks!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m

I think a hdi kit could run a 8 sec quarter if I had 100 000 dollars to spend on a drag car just throwing that out there? maybe even fpv coolers products etc could do it if I had bulk money?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 14d

Your awesome...well done.

Kev :beerchug:

:roflmbo:

I heard that Plazmaman also got a ribbon for the egg and spoon race at the local school fete! Guess they didn't want to come across arrogant and insecure by proclaiming that achievement on here as well? :dontknow:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 6d

You both are doing a great job with your products and service..just leave it at that, and leave the slanging match amongst us individuals..lol

• Member For: 18y 1m 2d

We are all heart here, with full of commitments as we are all family at Plazmaman Racing.

We contribute towards charities, as I did give it 100% at the egg and spoon race as I do

with my customers deals, products and racing commitments to achieve success in every way.

Best reguards

Oyay

• Member For: 15y 2m 27d

thanks guys I guess it will come down to just who will be better to deal with when the time comes to buying and yes it is for a bf. even if anyone has a good second hand kit for a good price I may be interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d

NIZ cooler FTW :stirthepot:

I have only delt with Alex from Plazmaman, in regards to intercooler bits and pieces I needed. To say he was a great help is an understatement, literally answered my 100's of questions and I ended up with exactly what I wanted, couldnt be happier. They are a bit cheaper too..

I tried a a couple of sponsors, but yeah seemed asif they gave up after a few emails.

My 2c..