How Much To Custom Tune

rs2000

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 8m 28d

I get my FG turbo tuned by Joel at Peninsular Performance in Mornington. I cannot speak highly enough of Joel. The time and effort he puts in is second to none. With joel it is not a job it's a passion. We regularly get 550km to a tank around town and 700+km on the highway. I can't wait to get my Nissan Patrol to them after Chrissy when it is turbo'd, this should be a real sleeper. (these guys are not a one dimensional workshop)

Steve

Edited by HID XR

• Member For: 21y 4m 16d

Spool and kartman hit the nail on the head.

Are you going to do anything else before the tune? Exhaust or intake?

I have booked in today for a set 4490's(pacemakers) metal cat & 2.5" mandrel exhaust.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 8m 19d

CV performance and tunehouse r the Cream tuners mate. :spoton:

no. tunehouse was to scared to tune my turbo converted b/a... they didnt want to do the conversion nor tune it.. so theres no point taking your car to ppl like that.

CV performance have the WORST customer service.. expect your car their for days, without anything happening. that's if they return your fone call.

• Member For: 13y 10m 15d

Last time I was @ Tunehouse they were about to tune a Forester that had a WRX engine put in it. The guy that owns it done a backyard engine swap and the conversion looked like s*&t. The computer was also an aftermarket one with wiring everywhere and they still took the job on. I find it hard to beleive that they wouldn't tune your BA N/A to Turbo conversion mate. Why would they be 'scared' ??? Have a good read around the forum and check out their reputation, I'll think you'll find you're on your own with this one :spoton:

Edited by spoolxr6