How Much To Custom Tune

rs2000

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 11d

I've taken two cars to CV for all my tuning and servicing needs.

Ive used some of the best tuners on the Aussie Mainland.

Con and the team stack up and then some :spoton:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 14y 8m 19d

Thanks mate, I checked out their website, wow their facilities look so good and advanced, I have sent them an email so see what Jim comes back with

hmm

well if your loaded with money then yea take the suggestions.... I dont care what the ppl above say cv has crap customer service.. the worst is waiting there and coming back 3 days later and them going OHH sh*t I havent put your fuel pump in ... I'll get started on it.. week later its in.. that's a mate that took his skyline down sometime back and ive had calls to them yet no1 calls u back mate regardless they want to do the work or not.

the MORE familiar u are with the tuner.. the more familiar he is with your car and u'll never be scared of going back to them from servicing/tuning/asking questions

but yes once again I just think their ripoffs, I do consider ahmed to be pretty honest and a good bloke to talk to at bta motorsport.

he offered a sct tune for abouts 990.00 bucks give or take 2 days for mine ( stage 2 cams and turbo'd xt )

urs shud be easier and cheaper I reckon.

having a long standing relationship with a tuner is a criteria when your an enthusiast, as u want somebody that remembers you and knows your car.

p.s called autotech today.. never got a call back.... apparently they try to sell u sh*t too when your down there... f*ckin hate these kinda ppl kinda like they trap u in coming n then theres nowhere to run cause your getting your car tuned there.....

they mite call me tomz but.. who knows!

id look around.. and call em up and have GOOD CHAT.... you can tell by who would be interested and who not..... tbh if u got the money drive down to melbourne, blue power... good to talk with, exceptional response via email and definately my mates happy with the tune he recieved and customer service. I pounded his car nicely definately worth it. =)

Edited by zayd687

• Member For: 15y 12d

hmm

well if your loaded with money then yea take the suggestions.... I dont care what the ppl above say cv has crap customer service.. the worst is waiting there and coming back 3 days later and them going OHH sh*t I havent put your fuel pump in ... I'll get started on it.. week later its in.. that's a mate that took his skyline down sometime back and ive had calls to them yet no1 calls u back mate regardless they want to do the work or not.

the MORE familiar u are with the tuner.. the more familiar he is with your car and u'll never be scared of going back to them from servicing/tuning/asking questions

but yes once again I just think their ripoffs, I do consider ahmed to be pretty honest and a good bloke to talk to at bta motorsport.

he offered a sct tune for abouts 990.00 bucks give or take 2 days for mine ( stage 2 cams and turbo'd xt )

urs shud be easier and cheaper I reckon.

having a long standing relationship with a tuner is a criteria when your an enthusiast, as u want somebody that remembers you and knows your car.

p.s called autotech today.. never got a call back.... apparently they try to sell u sh*t too when your down there... f*ckin hate these kinda ppl kinda like they trap u in coming n then theres nowhere to run cause your getting your car tuned there.....

they mite call me tomz but.. who knows!

id look around.. and call em up and have GOOD CHAT.... you can tell by who would be interested and who not..... tbh if u got the money drive down to melbourne, blue power... good to talk with, exceptional response via email and definately my mates happy with the tune he recieved and customer service. I pounded his car nicely definately worth it. =)

Thanks for the feedback mate, I dont mind the money so much especially if it means getting a better tune/service and I have generally found when it comes to car mods you get what you pay for. I am still waiting for them to email me back so I will see what they have to say, I think ill pop down there one weekend as well and watch how they do it all

• Member For: 15y 12d

Try find something conflicting about Tunehouse :buttrock::) Go see Jimmy there mate and you wont regret it.

One thing I will say I find conflicting is the time it takes them to reply to an email, I still havnt heard anything and we are going on 4 days now. When I emailed Intune John replied back to me within 2 hours and this was after 5pm as well on the same day. I guess you can put a spin on both sides of the story - they are too busy to reply and being too busy must mean they are really good etc. Anyways I am in no rush but a relatively quick reply is always appreciated

Cheers

Phil