Is This Guy For Real?

Panda Eyes

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 30d

Ask him how many grams of sand it will hold, make up some bs about fuel flow or something.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m

This is a f***ing awesome thread. The guys at work were laughing their heads off at this guys antics. :roflmbo:

This has to be one of the best Ebay threads around. :spoton:

This dude needs to be taught a lesson for trying to rip people off, although he probably sold his "fully sick modded xt turbo" to some 17 year old P plater who didn't bother to do any research before purchase. :bopp:

• Member For: 16y 9m 25d

Hahaha. Priceless!

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hi mate Just wondering can this be used as a octane booster as heard that some of the French alcohol is like 100% proof and you can mix like 100ml to 50l of fuel and increase the octane rating by 5 counts. I ve worked out if I use 98 Fuel I get 103 and my horsepower will gain a extra 137hp with it's increase of boost to 35psi. I've spoken to some guys that run these alcohol Mixes and they say like one guy his car ran 12.98 and after with the mix it ran 12.36. Hope it's as good as the stuff they are using. Only thing is I need to be able to purchase it from you for $73 or it's better for me to buy a octane additive. If you don't get any interest can you please let me know if you will do it for $73 or less if possible. That's postage included at that price I'm offering. Thanks Dan Gurney 19-Feb-11

A: lol keep it coming that's funny as

Edited by Bobman

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 17d

What a tool. That particular cognac is only worth money for the bottle not what's inside it. So if it's fire damaged it's worth the same as a VB stubby.

If you buy Remy Martin Louis XIII it's 100 yrs old,comes in a handmade crystal decanter with real gold on the label & costs about $2000 for a bottle. People buy it mainly for the taste so if it was something like that he was selling as a fire damaged item then it would be understandable.

• 3 months later...
  • flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

'We hand picked this Falcon from ORIX as being the cleanest BA XT they had at the time.'

ive never thought of HAND PICKING a car before, I just stood at the lot, closed my eyes, spun around 5 times and pointed....... fool.gif

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 30d

He would have my user name saved, or else ild be straight on this.

Let's get some ideas together for whoever wants to ask.

"do u think dis XT will be become a collectable lik da XYs coz ther wurth heeps now"