Just Drove The New 335 Gt Supercharged

cranny

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 21d

A Nissan 180sx with a 1.8lt motor and 20psi feels Fcking fast when it comes onto boost also. Doesn't mean it is but its also Fcking fun!

• Member For: 19y 2m 3d

Glad you mentioned the Motor magazines comparisons, The latest December Motor magazine issue, FPV GT335 run 13.24@182.25km/h vs HSV GTS 13.76@169.27km/h same day, same conditions! so technically as you put it, Typhoon is slower.

Well I have driven both Cars so yeah that kind of entitles me to make a comparison I would assume. my Bf managed to run 13.0 flat by the way and wheels, Motor and Top gear only managed mid 13s so technically my Typhoon is quicker.

• Member For: 15y 7m 23d

The power delivery is diffrent.

The 335 is quick. I suggest you take out a FG F6 and a FG GT on the same day and do a comparison

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 8d
:roflmbo: I would put my money on the f6 I would like 2 b proved wrong, :dontknow: same dyno same drag strip. side by side. :roflmbo:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d

Yeh man of course, apparently if a car doesn't loose traction it's slow

I think OP is *Beep* in disguise !

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d

Going back to the original Post, is the New GT335 faster than a BF Typhoon?

I think people are missing the point I was going to buy the new gt and I was very excited however why would I fork out 70 + k for a car that is only marginally faster than the fg f6 it drinks more petreol costs more to insure and as we have already proven feels slower. Which is even more dangerous because u need to go faster to get any form of thrill and at the end of day we buy these cars to have fun in and there is no fun in going to jail for doing 200 kph on your new gt because it didnt feel fast. We don't live in Germany. And last time I checked this forum was called xr6 turbo not v8 central

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d

I think the point you were making is that the new GT is slow

Yeh it's a fordxr6 turbo forum and no v8 central, but you made the thread about the new GT ? I don't get it

End of the day, all the new fpvs are quick cars, it's a matter of preference, If your worrying about petrol and insurance, don't blow 60-70+ grand on a performance car

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 8d

I get your point mate. why would you blow 50 grand on changeover for a car when yours is slower (but come on guys- .2 of a second gonna feell like it on the street where it counts every day?) but only just.

spend 5k on yours and widen the performance gap between the bf f6 and gt335 so its no comparison. :roflmbo:

that is unless you want your car to sound good.... :dontknow: