Which Bov For Fg

Kv!

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

try www.overship.com.au I bought a TS Kompact from there, its exactly the same just not branded, obviously came from the same factory, dual port and cost me around 60 bucks.

I don't know mate, doesn't look anything like the Turbosmart one. But for $65 might be worth a gamble.

I dont want the whoosh sound, just the flutter, but my oem one must be getting soft now. would a kompact be best or a new oem one from fraud....

Remove the bov completely.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m

Just found this Dillz:

Turbo smarts offering, anywhere from 249 to 320 bucks:

http://www.world4cars.com.au/Parts/Info/850/Turbosmart-Blowoff-Valve-Dual-Port-Kompact-Series-25mm-Outlet

Cheapie on my rig at 65 bucks, works great, sounds great:

http://www.overship.com.au/auto_custom_sale/turbo_smart_design_dual_port_kompact_series_blow_off_valve

Though I admit it does look different to this, WTF is going on there?

http://www.turbosmartonline.com/index.php?id=44

• Donating Members

Maybe it's old stock there trying to move? Like the first series or something? Still might give it a go.

I don't suppose you have any sound clips? On soft setting can you here any/much surge at all? Even though your running way more power then a stock car.

• 09JET

To be honest mate I haven't f*cked with it all that much and I have it set pretty tight. You just get a light flutter while pottering around, I like that but some people don't. When I've got 17 psi to dump its a lot louder than the stock vented one. Sorry I have nothing decent to record the sound with, I'll try with my iphone tommorow and see how it turns out.

You're probably right about the old stock. I cant justify 300 bucks on something that costs 10 bucks maybe less to produce in china. Its not that I'm tight its just the principal, I hate over capitalism and greed. Why not try it for 65 bucks and if you don't like it I'm sure some punter on here would take it off your hands lol

• Donating Members

Yeah exactly.

I've got mine blocked atm but I want to full vent under full boost if I can to eliminate compressor surge. If the elcheapo can do it then I will buy it! Theres roughly a High flow cat difference in price so why wouldn't you??

• 09JET

Just went for a drive to see if I couldnget some sound and it turned out sh*t house sorry Dillz. Plus the po po were behind me going throu maitland I think they were going to pull me over but then blazed the lights and took off to something else.

• 09JET

How long did it take for your bov to arrive? I ordered mine last friday and still havnt seen it?

Bought from that overship site.

Stay calm lol yeah it took a while mate two weeks I think.