Force 6 Sleeper!

Tully

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

AHG? I've done a defensive driving course there (threshold braking, slalom runs to learn best seating position for rapid direction changes etc). They probably offer slide out fun courses too :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

Thanks for the comments.

Speaking of which, has anyone got any suggestions on where to complete a advanced driving course and track day and how much it will cost? Not to fussed on where it is, as long as it near perth

Dont bother with advanced driving courses etc. Great for p plater with no understanding of how a car drives but definitely do things like skid pan days (where the instructor teaches you as you go along), no limit nights at Barbs (even if it is a goat track) and collie track days. That's where you really start to get a feel for the car.

Or even better if you wanna learn mad car control skillz and have real fun, go to rally school and use their V8 utes. Sideways Action Rally Schools - Driving Courses and Advanced Driver Training I believe MMS (subi workshop) offer a similiar course as well.

Just noticed the V8 utes aren't available in WA at the moment but I'm sure skills you learn from throwing an AWD rocket around at 100kms on the gravel will certainly help you a lot.

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 14d

Thanks for the comments. The rims have really grown on me the last few days so I think I'll keep them on unless I find something that blows me away.

Another quick question, what is the best brand / type of oil that should run in these engines. Its coming up for its 5k service in about 900km so figure ill find that out now :D

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

+1

I had that playing on in car DVD when I ran my PB.