Bf Fog Light Bezels/Surrounds

Sundeep

• Member For: 15y 6m 4d

Hey Guys,

I have the Force 6 style ones on my F6 and want to revert to originals. Ford want $400 for the pair + want me to wait an unknown amount of time to have them delivered to me.

If anyone wants to swap their set for a set of Force style ones (colour doesn't matter), or can point me in the direction of some cheaper second handies or newies, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m

I have had to replace both sides of my BF Phoon over past few years when they fell out giving the car a black eye .You will also need to allow extra for them to be painted if you wan't them in Neo.

Ford were able to order them in within 24 hours and I had them back painted in 3 days on both occasions cost was ~ 280 pained from memorycrybaby.gif

Just make sure you slap some sillicone on the farkers when you fit the. Stops em falling out

• Member For: 15y 6m 4d

The Force is gone, this is for an F6 that is in lightening strike. I can paint it myself.

Looks like I'll be forking for ford :(

$280 each painted!! FARKE!!

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m

wasn't many options in Brisvegas when I first moved back herecrybaby.gif , though the one I got in Sydney was

a lot cheaper, but I got that trade not retail

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d

I have a spare pair I Deja vu that could be painted up.

The only downside is that a couple of the the little clips that hold them into the bar (or don't hold them in as we all know LOL) have broken off.

It wouldn't matter anyway, they'd still fit 100% and with the silicone dab on the back they'd be nice and secure.

If anyone wants them, I am happy to sell them 'coz I understand the prices fpv want are nuts...