• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d
11.6 @ 125mph. 2.1 60ft :(

proxxy r888 275s

370rwkw

wsid

zf6

cant seem to get a decent 60ft time, ? : (

but very happy with the run, was fun! , putted home.

R888's are semis, not streeters dude. Nice time though.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d

I got a 11.9 tune only, manaul. meh lifes a bitch hopefully bet that next weekend at calder ..... anyone going

?

Hey man,didn't realise you were a member,I wandered over near your car today after we raced but didn't see you anywhere.

Were you running slicks or semis though?

12.5@110mph 1.9 60ft

some cheap arse random Chinese 19's (I cant remember the name).

300rwkw

manual

f*ck it's hard work launching a manual right with sh*t tyres,I did about 10 passes between 12.9-13.5 before taking a passenger for a ride for my last run before I went home, and it just hooked up perfectly and did the 12.5.

I need more grip.

• Member For: 12y 5m 16d

Hey man,didn't realise you were a member,I wandered over near your car today after we raced but didn't see you anywhere.

Were you running slicks or semis though?

12.5@110mph 1.9 60ft

some cheap arse random Chinese 19's (I cant remember the name).

300rwkw

manual

f*ck it's hard work launching a manual right with sh*t tyres,I did about 10 passes between 12.9-13.5 before taking a passenger for a ride for my last run before I went home, and it just hooked up perfectly and did the 12.5.

I need more grip.

hey champ yea im not on here much . yesterday I was running on new et streets . normaly I run on invos I got a 12.1 but im really just learning tyre pressures.. yea launching manuals is always harder than puttin a car into D but its more , and skill .If you are out there to break records I suggest an auto . 12.01 was my best pass for the day

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 24d

John f*ck those rsr's off and get some of the achilles I got. Dan has seen how good mine are and is ditching those rsr's, technically a semi slick but are cheap, I get the 265 18s for 230 a tyre

So how much of a difference did you notice between these two tyres. Did you run either of them on the street?

I'm weighing up between 235/45/17 Federal's for $95 or 255/40/17 Achillies for $146. Would rather just get the Federal's being cheaper but are the Achillies worth the bit extra?

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 14d

11.6 @ 125mph. 2.1 60ft :(

proxxy r888 275s

370rwkw

wsid

zf6

cant seem to get a decent 60ft time, ? : (

but very happy with the run, was fun! , putted home.

regardless its still a great time with that 60 footer. I did the same time, same 60ft lol

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d

I'm not sure I get what's a street tyres and what's not, not meaning to start an argument here by the way. Mt's aren't a street tyre because there not qld dot approved tyre but something like a r888 or nt05 even the 595 rsr are all legal insurance approved road going tyre so why are they being segragated from the rest. Yes there a semi slick, yes they wear faster and yes they cost more but for some including myself I can live with those downside to get added traction and in the end safety on and off the track so what's the go???