Hi All, New Member, First Xr6T

trainwreck

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 26d

nice 1700 bucks full comp what the? how come they ripped me so hard.lol. 2K is the best they can do for me. ah well good on ya.

get used to the car first, its a lot different to a VT, then let some mods roll on in :stirthepot:

• Member For: 16y 5m 15d

There are 18 year olds driving 180 thousand dollar BMW's. An apprentice can afford the loan and insurance on a new F6, so its all irrelevent. Any way back on topic, nice ute mate. You wont be missing the VT any time soon, and welcom to the forum. I really like the silver ones, best colour for the early BA's.

1700 for insurance is a bit steap. Mines less for 43 thousand dollars worth of ute and with 2 prior disqualifications.

You will need brakes on a BA. Oh my god are they shocking... The rotors on my old BA would warp every 10k, was a bitch.

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 11d

Welcome Trainwreck. Glad youve come over from the dark side.

Mate hunt around here there are plenty of threads with info re mods. My advice though is to set yourself a target as to how much power you want and what you want to acheive and stick to it. Unlike me who doesnt take his own advice.

And being a Melbourne boy, we better see you on a cruise!!!

Neat looking ute mate. Good stuff. :beerchug:

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

dont worry about fuel costs if you want more power. they run more fuel efficient with decent mods and 300rwkw than stock with 200..... :sold:

:beerchug:

• Member For: 14y 3m 8d

As for insurance it is abit expensive, however I adore my xr6t to $1700 doesnt seem to much, espicially considering I was quoted close to $2500 with other companies!

Welcome Trainwreck. Glad youve come over from the dark side.

Mate hunt around here there are plenty of threads with info re mods. My advice though is to set yourself a target as to how much power you want and what you want to acheive and stick to it. Unlike me who doesnt take his own advice.

And being a Melbourne boy, we better see you on a cruise!!!

Neat looking ute mate. Good stuff. :turboboink:

Appreciate the warm welcome, I'd say my goal would be around 300, just because my boss always brags about his hsv grange at around that, so with similar power stats I think I could really whipe him out off the road!

I will be present on future cruises for sure!

dont worry about fuel costs if you want more power. they run more fuel efficient with decent mods and 300rwkw than stock with 200..... :roflmbo:

:innocent:

If this is true my mind is blown! haha 300 seems like a decent goal to me :D

Is that freeway Ford in the background?

Your a local then if it is, welcome

that's correct mate, south east boy here, appreciate the welcome!