Injectors For Fg?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d

The Xspurt EV14s are sold with EV1 connectors, to suit our FGs... I dont sell any Expensive Daewoo gear so no USCAR connectors here.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 7m 30d

I think ive mistyped that Chris.

The injector itself has the USCAR plug, so are not a direct plug in. As we did with the set we have on my car and the oher sets provided to customers, a simple connector is used to fit the minitimer.

Ive had nothing but positive feedback from these injectors. This is from both customers and tuners who have scaled them.

Edited by HIRO F6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d

Yeah actually they have the uscar plug, they do need the adapter as you said, I was given the wrong info which is a bummer... Looked like we had a perfect plug n play injector for a minute there, but sure someone will make an EV injector soon for us.

You can get an adapter that isnt a plug on a wire, its a formed adapter which looks quiet neat, but still not as factory looking as the correct plug.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 11d

The adaptor is not an issue at all, it gets a little tight on cylinder 1 (as you can see) but it does fit fine. As long as people selling them are aware they need the adaptor then yeah, all good!

edit pic is of a BA/BF

post-6920-127907572921_thumb.jpg

Edited by IH8TOADS

Its taken me a while to get people to believe in these injectors. I think the proof is in the pudding with the results we are personally getting from these injectors on the Hiro FG.

Looks like my old stock injectors I gave you will run a 10 before my car does then Paul. They'd be the cheapest 10 sec injector you have ever bought. :omg:

But will they see the 800hp im chasing?

I do believe that these are on another level to the stock FG F6 injector.

If cost of the drilled injector and this option was the same, which would you choose?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 11d

Nothing wrong with drilled factory, nothing wrong with deka's, nothing wrong with EV-14's and I have used them all in my BA without an issue. Opinions will vary and I always say go with what you tuner recommends so take their advice before anyone's on this forum.

BUT when I have the latest technology available then I tend to use it which is why I went down the EV14 path some time ago. I personally found the EV-14's to be the best compromise between fuel economy, low rpm performance (specifically idling) and flow. The big flow also give scope for future upgrades and to run E85 which is what I also had in mind.

• 4 weeks later...