20" Speedy Cheetah G6E Turbo

kodaz

• Member For: 15y 9m 18d

Looking to get some Speeddy Cheetah rims in black with a silver lip (pic below) and was hoping to get some confirmation on fitment to the car. I'm looking at the 20x8.5 +30 at the fornt and 20x10 +38 on the back. Can anyone tell me whether these will fit with a 245/30/20 front tire and a 285/25/20 back (or wider, 305/25/20).

Thanks

speedy.gif

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d

With that offset... You will need to lip rears with 285s I reckon... And maybe pump them for 305s...

• A much better forum

I reckon 285 will still need to be in a 30 profile too... Not 25... I run 275s... And I think if you changed the profile on them, they would be too small in a 25...

Guest XR09
  • Guests

275's with a 38 offset sit flat with the guards on a FG And only at the very top. The tire will bulge out everywhere else. but I love that look.

I would personally prefer a 35 offset on the front. There is so little room with the upper control arm, actually its a tension bolt on the top of the upper control arm that gets in the road.

And you will need 35 offset I believe to clear brembo's if you go down that line later on.

I have 19 x 245 x 35 and 35 offset on the front, and there is mills in it.

• Member For: 15y 9m 18d

I reckon 285 will still need to be in a 30 profile too... Not 25... I run 275s... And I think if you changed the profile on them, they would be too small in a 25...

Looking at the miata tire calculator 285/25 is 0.6% too slow and 305/25 is 0.6% too fast. Not much in it.

• A much better forum

275's with a 38 offset sit flat with the guards on a FG And only at the very top. The tire will bulge out everywhere else. but I love that look.

I would personally prefer a 35 offset on the front. There is so little room with the upper control arm, actually its a tension bolt on the top of the upper control arm that gets in the road.

And you will need 35 offset I believe to clear brembo's if you go down that line later on.

I have 19 x 245 x 35 and 35 offset on the front, and there is mills in it.

Ummmm... +35 sits further in then +30... Hence they are more likely to hit upper control arm... +30 will give another 5 mm away from upper control arm and give more chance of brembo clearance...