Ebay Complaint

carbz

• Member For: 15y 10m 16d

Funny I saw this listing on ebay previously and was really confused about the retarded picture for selling a $4500 item... 1 sh*tty picture (no fault of the kids its now being regarded as sh*tty - even if he is kinda ugly) WTF.

Maybe the guy has a great sense of humor an is now just fukin with you now. How many bikies drive 1.3ltr tintop Sierras?!?

Reply an say 'lighten up buddy, I just wanted the kid, not your car....'

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d

lol, cant u just play his game then, go to ebay / police and mention the threat? sure its stooping to his retarded level. Or better ye, just give him your address, chances are you will just call his bluff, and in case he's serious keep a old louiville by the door. :roflmbo:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 6d

Lol, anyone who knows any MC club members wouldn't ever mention them in a threat if he/she was relying on them for 'help'.

You've got nothin to worry about. PM Sent.

• Member For: 15y 8m 6d

Carbz, life is full of hard c*nts like the one you just faced, your comment was obviously a joke.

(1) He posted a pic of his kid on the net, which responsible parent does that ?

(2) Real pedos are much more subtle

If you said that to me, I'd smart arse ya back: "Trophy will cost ya another 100, Kid will cost ya your life so tread carefully".

Edited by NB4C

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 10d

Hey carbz, before they bump ya, list some bits from ya car so we can profit.

For ALL of your information, I would NEVER put a pic of my kids on ebay. Trading Post has a much better coverage and I'd sell them quicker. :roflmbo:

But seriously, some people do take this stuff just sooo seriously. Bloody facebook, sh1t, the amount of times someone has cracked it with me. If ya can't take a joke, then shut the f8ck up.

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 9d

this just now.

ave you herd of the rebels asshole because you are going to meet tham soon im working on your adress you sick f*ck

You know, that's almost half a threat.. You can show that to the police and I'm sure they can do something.. Obviously you have to tell them the initial joke! The whole reason for the images on ebay is to show proof of the item you are selling. Also, let the guy know he is a joke and an inconsistent f*ckhead. First he says he is going to call the cops and have a mad period about it, then he is making threats saying he is going to send a motorcycle gang to your doorstep. What are the chances of him finding out your home address anyway? Reply back saying "Look, I don't want to waste your time. But if you want to fight my address is [enter police station address] and bring all your mates". Then if he G-Maps the address and finds out it's a police station, let him know your a police officer. That should trip out the red neck for a bit. :roflmbo:

• Member For: 14y 7m 27d

Hey carbz, before they bump ya, list some bits from ya car so we can profit.

T56

MWA opt 3+ clutch

MWA short shifter

DBA slotted rotors all round

Rapid V3 cooler kit

60lb injectors

4" dump

hi flow cat

Get in quick or miss out. all going cheap. $50 for quick sale or ill sell the lot for $40.