Speeding Fine.

tig

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 1d

I have my opinioin and that is attitude.nuff said. Do the crime and all that .

Don't suck as it is belittling.Don't be aggresive or you will get it in the neck

If Iv'e done the wrong thing I expect to get nicked with in reason.

Any let off is a bonus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

This is some of the worst advice I have ever seen "never get out of your car unless told to do so" being 6'6 and your weight dosn't make any difference getting out of your car just means there is more chance that you will be sprayed arrested fined etc etc etc.

I've never been sprayed or arrested but I have never, nor will I ever, be spoken down to by anyone, the police included. If I do the crime, I'm happy to do the time (history backs this up as I always take responsibility for my actions) but if I didnt do it, I dont give a sh*t who you are, im not going down for it.

Only sensible peice of advice I can offer is time, place and common sense and you will have no issues with anyone :)

Edited by Mat

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 23d

Not even worth arguing with you Mat, your advice and your opinion are both dangerous and should be disregarded.

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 6d

I had a cop pull a gun on me when I jumped out of a car.

It was night, I am 6'5", I was test driving a clients car and he pulled me over.

I scared the crap out of him, and I nearly shat myself when I saw the gun. I now always sit in my car for my safety and theirs.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 1d

These topics piss me off as a mod. You are speeding ,the letter of the law says you are farkin gone.

that's the rub people.Don't like it don't operate a motor vehicle. Simple

As said I have been caught doing the wrong thing, I do not behave like a wanker ,

and in most cases just get a kick up the arse to go on with.

So many of you guys fail the attitude test and cry like bitches when you do get a ticket.

Most of you are lucky you don't get a Canary to go with it.

There are how ever exeptions, but these make you wonder.

Settle already. Otherwise the padlock man cometh.

I don't care what anyone says. Forum rules are exactly that.

And before you ask , I do get catankerous late at night.

Especially when the Feral Chook runs dry.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

Not even worth arguing with you Mat, your advice and your opinion are both dangerous and should be disregarded.

Its OK, if I get shot (tasered first here in the ghetto slums of Kibera, whoops NOR Perth) for getting out of my car with a friendly hello (I did wrong so how can it possibly be anyone elses responsibility but my own??) and my license in hand when I get pulled over, you can laugh about it and say "I told him so" (I'll be dead from a gunshot wound to the chest) :)

Not once did I say it had to be aggresive ;)

Edited by Mat

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 25d

Tig all I can say in prepearing your defence is do not question the accuracy of the LIDAR.

a few things you need to find out are:

Was the LIDAR on a tri/mono pod when being used?

What distance was your reading obtained ?

Was the cop trained and licensed in the use of the LIDAR and for how long has he been using it?

Find out the date the LIDAR unit was last certified.

In NSW the LIDARS are Kustom Pro Laser III only.

These are a few places that can help:

Kustom PL3

the best bit of advice in the thread

• Member For: 15y 8m 5d

These topics piss me off as a mod. You are speeding ,the letter of the law says you are farkin gone.

that's the rub people.Don't like it don't operate a motor vehicle. Simple

As said I have been caught doing the wrong thing, I do not behave like a wanker ,

and in most cases just get a kick up the arse to go on with.

So many of you guys fail the attitude test and cry like bitches when you do get a ticket.

Most of you are lucky you don't get a Canary to go with it.

There are how ever exeptions, but these make you wonder.

Settle already. Otherwise the padlock man cometh.

I don't care what anyone says. Forum rules are exactly that.

And before you ask , I do get catankerous late at night.

Especially when the Feral Chook runs dry.

What thread are you reading?

All I see is people saying when you are done your done but if you are truly innocent fight it.

Seems perfectly logical to me, its like any other crime you arent going to just plead guilty to murder because the cops charge you with it and you were at home in bed with your mrs and her 3 best friends.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d

Should be able to put this thread to rest next Monday (court date) As a matter of course I am getting the speedo checked and verified for accuracy to eliminate error on my part. I am realistic enough to know that I may not win, however under the circumstances and having collected my evidence,photographed and mapped area of alleged infringement it has to be defended and not just walk away and forgot about . I will be representing myself on this occasion as it is after all only a minor traffic infringement and I have all my points so there is no issue of losing points/licence so I am prepared to spend my time at court but draw the line at any other legal costs. It will be interesting to hear their response when questioned as to how a lidar can work accurately looking downhill through a near solid mass of gum trees fully laden with thick green leaves.Anyway let you know the result next Monday night.

despite the fact that you have all your point's and what not by taking the matter to court you run the risk of a maximum penalty of $2000 and/or a disqualification period. More than likely won't happen but I have seen a simple neg drive ticket taken to court and he ended up disqualified for 3 months. He had a fairly good traffic record so it can happen. Get a bad magistrate and they will make your life hell.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d

Please explain to me how fines have a direct ( or indirect) corelation with the ability to operate a motorvehicle safely, either way?

The number of fines someone has had is usually in direct proportion to how many klms you do, as it is always a matter of time IMO.

After all, its not like anyone gets off with a warning anymore and with coppers hiding behind trees in the most likely place to get their quota ( all in the name of saving you from yourself of course), the only way to escape a fine is to catch a train or bus. Your state government depends upon it!

Fail to vote, dog off leed etc

I.B.

Edited by Iconic Bionic