• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 9d

Well here's where I'm at.... The plus about the first one is the shadow chrome... The second wheel I can get in staggered fitment. Wat do you think? Also, I'm thinking 245/35/18, does this sound right or are you guys running 245/40/18 (What Profile)

Product 18x8 LENSO GT-05 WHEEL AND TYRE PACKAGE (Fitting, Balancing, Wheel Nuts, Lock Nuts)

Sizes Available: 18x8

Fitment Available: 5x114.3

Colour/Finish: Shadow Chrome/Mirror Lip

Package Price: $1499

Product 18X8 LENSO TENZO DC6 CHARCOAL GREY WHEEL AND TYRE PACKAGE (Fitting, Balancing, Wheel Nuts, Lock Nuts)

Price $1599

Model: DC6

Sizes Available: 18x8 / 18x9.5

Fitment Available: 5x100 / 5x114.3

Colour/Finish: Charcoal Grey

Edited by mattyb

• Donating Members

When you say poor, do you mean like +30 instead of +35? Or are you talking +45.

Tab I DO drive a turbo not a... oh... hang on that's one of those 'crazy' turbos ford made without a lsd for the old folk :unsure::bum:

Edited by mattyb

• Donating Members

Just got off the phone with tempe tyres, the six spoke ones I posted a couple of post back are $1550 for the 18x8's Delivered with tyres and wheel nuts. They have an offset of +35 (standard offset). The Same rims with the 18x8's on the front and 18x9.5's on the rear are $1750 delivered with tyres and wheel nuts. These have an offest of +35 as well. Does this mean that the IRS will scrub out the inside of the rear tyres heaps, or will the 9.5" not scrub that much more that say a 9" that comes standard on a typhoon?

• Member For: 17y 1m 4d

Hey Matt dont know if you remember me but I was at daves when you picked your car up the time you got the front mount fitted

Anyway if your looking at jap wheels I know of a bloke in mackay with a set of enkei wheeels off a xr6 turbo that want to sell them but I think there 18 fronts and 19 rears there a very stong wheel and also light

Cheers Mick