Slow Bf F6?

Robos F6

• Member For: 16y 18d

I agree with andrewd about the 1/4 mile stuff. With near identical 60' times (manual - 2.36, auto - 2.34) I did half a second faster in the auto than the manual I used to have. Ran 13.56 in the auto, with wheelspin off the line. Only had 3 runs, did a 13.57 (more wheelspin), and ruined the last run by trying to launch harder (even more wheelspin, and a bit of smoke too). Has a low 13 in it with ease if I can get traction.

Have you taken yours to a dragstrip?

• Member For: 15y 5m 8d

Isn't 0-100 in 6 seconds about right? And there is no was a stock VT Clubby would do that.

I have to agree 6 second is about right in the real world.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 21d

I have to agree 6 second is about right in the real world.

6.0 flat would equate to around a flat 14 quarter mile. Those guys doing low 13's would have to be doing low 5's so looks I've got something not quite right.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d

Don't forget cars can vary drastically in performance from 0-100 then from 100 - crossing the line.

You can't really use the two for comparison.

• Member For: 17y 5m 6d

6 secs 0-100 is a bit slow for a stock phoon especially auto... when my car was stock BF xr6t I got to 100 in under 6 secs u would sorta expect the phoon should be a lil faster for the extra money u spend....

I head down to the off street drags down at calder park just about every time I can and I have near seen a stock FPV or xr6t do a low 13 some people my disagree. The best I I've have seen is a 13.66 but the the way they launch it off the line, I would never do it to my car.

• Member For: 19y 3m 4d

I head down to the off street drags down at calder park just about every time I can and I have near seen a stock FPV or xr6t do a low 13 some people my disagree. The best I I've have seen is a 13.66 but the the way they launch it off the line, I would never do it to my car.

Mate in an auto you cant launch it hard at all that's stock,My bf F6 auto 13.1 108 mph.

Mate in an auto you cant launch it hard at all that's stock,My bf F6 auto 13.1 108 mph.

Yes you can but never tried it. I'll PM it to you if you want to try it but it's not petty. What conditions and place did you run a 13.1. The reason why I ask is because I compare my times to stock FPV and HSV on the same night.