Four Killed In Horror Smash

f-wolf

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7d

Apparently they had to stop because he crossed the act border or something...

anyways....

those police are probably going to be scared for a long time... the people bagging them obviously dont know anyone in the force or dont want to open their minds... they are just people like you and me...

If I give a patient the wrong meds... they could die... its all about judgement calls.. hopefully you make the right ones... and in that position.. it was what they thought was best... give em a break/... or do their jobs for a week... see how much abuse you cop over nothing... then judge!

Edited by Fluffy Mc D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

but if you ram the bastards off the road like the yanks when they drive dangerously and not care about how it affects them ( injury wise ) then they will think twice about it.

Like yank criminals do?

mandatory 20year sentence if you run from the cops -

Bingo!

Edited by Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 25d

mandatory 20year sentence if you run from the cops -

And spend all that money keeping them there for all that time, and building new prisons. Fear makes people do stupid things id say most ppl are young and just freak out over the consquences and think its better to just run, while there is a minority who just don't care and the mandatory sentence won't deter them anyways.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d

makes you wonder how an ss and xr6t cant catch a pre 2000 mazda 4cyl 626...

If the cops stayed with the car...maybe the police siren would of stopped the other car from entering...

Sad all round...even the driver of the stolen car.....don't think he wanted to kill a family..

don't know what to say..

It wasn't a HWP car and they had terminated due to the danger. So by their policy they backed off and were doing the right thing in relation to policy.

In relation to shooting the tyres or the driver, the car would then totally be out of control. At high speed or even low speed the car would be a wrecking ball taking out anything and anybody until it came to a stop. More people would die if cops were allowed to do this. Road spikes are the way to go in my opinion. Usually they slow the offending vehicle down or the vehicle blows up which usually brings the pursuit to a peaceful end (in terms of injuries).

Edited by rhys86

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

And spend all that money keeping them there for all that time, and building new prisons. Fear makes people do stupid things id say most ppl are young and just freak out over the consquences and think its better to just run, while there is a minority who just don't care and the mandatory sentence won't deter them anyways.

Not really. I think give it six to twelve months and running wouldn't even cross your mind anymore.

Edited by Dillz

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d

well I'm not the one to judge....does a stolen car...require a high speed chase...that's really the question...Fark if I know....

The only reason it ever becomes high speed is because the crook in front is dictating the pace.

More often a stolen car is used for a more serious purpose, not just for the fun of thrashing someone elses car. If we just assume that a stolen car is just that, then we would completely disregard all the other possibilities the car is being used for. Ram raids, home invasions, armed robberies come to mind.

Remember the one on the M5 a few months back where the little girl was killed, was because 2 crooks were sticking there shot guns in the face of shop keepers and taking there money.

Should have they just allowed them to contine or have all the armchair critics on here got any real ideas?

And roadspikes are usless if the police are chasing the car. They cant exactly thrown them out the window, over the front of the fleeing car and hope they land in front of them.

And the other re-occurring bright idea of not chasing for minor stuff, makes me wonder in the first place how there spose to know what they have done is minor until there caught. Just cuz there running red lights doesnt mean there just a bad driver.

I.B.

Edited by Iconic Bionic

• Just a large member member
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 4d

More often a stolen car is used for a more serious purpose

alot of cars are stolen ...I would believe a small percent would be used for armed holdups..and home invasions

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d

Alot more than what you think are used in further crimes. Cars are often stolen as proceeds of break and enters. The car is then used for transport of the stolen goods and more often than not to commit another break and enter or offence. Its rare that they just steal them for a joy ride. The people that steal them are criminals and car theft is just one of many offences on their criminal history.