Tps Unit Replaced

• Member For: 17y 5m

EBAY Australia

Got the one I just fitted for $ 83.95. About 1 hour ago I got a 2nd one for $92.00. I like to have a spare. :)

* The only other ones I can see are here:

THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) FORD BA BF TERRITORY - eBay Other, Engines, Components, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Mar-10 21:39:31 AEDST)

THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) FORD BA BF TERRITORY

Edited by revheadrobbo
no need to quote above post

• Member For: 14y 8m 10d

Yeah, that's the one I seen the other day :-) bit rich for my liking. I will have to keep an eye out. My car was having idle issues, but pulling throttle body off and giving her a bit of TLC with nulon CC did the job nicey :-) Although it would be good to replace the TPS as mine is also the old dimple style.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 8m 10d

Has anyone replaced the TPS within the accelerator module under the dash. I have also replaced the TPS on the throttle body, coil packs, plugs, oxygen sensor. I have this annoying fault (check engine light) comes on after 3000rpm and stays on for about 1 sec after you lift the accelerator pedal.

I have been told to replace the TPS under the dash but the brake booster has to be moved forward and a whole lot of other stuff removed to access this unit. Can anyone else confirm this?

• 3 weeks later...