Cam860 Fg In At 360.8Rkw

CAM860

• Member For: 15y 8m

Yeah, I have white envy. Between your's Cam and Ross' white one in WA, they white does look the best.

But the new bonnet I have getting finished is going to keep you white boys at bay!

Dark Argents not far away now Cam.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 19d

got the dump pipe and cat on and had it retuned today, still retains the factory exhaust from the cat back. passed the 400rwkw mark though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

just the dump pipe jamie made, the tune isnt quite finished yet, we ran out of time the other night. ill post a link to his new buisness facebook page, its got a detailed list there. jamie (forcefed6) tuned bradens green fg and is currently doing karls.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

• Donating Members

try the link, but here.. ‎09 FG XR6 Turbo - 6 speed automatic, Growler cold air induction, upgraded compressor wheel and .7 compressor cover,Siemens dekka injectors, Process West surge tank and 044 fuel pump, Process West stage 2 version 2 intercooler and pipe kit,... and recently added a Forced Performance & Tuning split dump pipe and 5" cat and Jamie's SCT tune clearing 400rwkw.

Future mods include replacing the standard exhaust and mufflers with a 4" system and possibly and 2nd 044 fuel pump on the surge tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 4d

hey mate, interested in the mods you did to the fg turbo itself, what did you do exactly? who did it? rough price if you don't mid me asking? Pm if ya want. that's some crazy power you got there with such little mods, have you done the valve springs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

ah sorry guys, havent been on here in a while, yeah its an upgraded compressor wheel to the f6 spec and its got a larger compressor cover (.7) I got mine done for a redicously cheap price. and 6boost / forced performance and tuning made the 4" pipe that connects the larger turbo intake to the standard cross over pipe, did a very good job and it retains the stock look.

oh and no havent done valve springs, would probably be advisable though, but alot of things are advisable like tail shaft upgrade, trans upgrade...

Edited by CAM860