Atomic Motors (Merged Topic).

hsv eater

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 26d

He claimed that they should be at 85-90 ftlb but they were actually at 105ftlb, therefor his brought out these larger washers now so it doesnt crush the head.

• Member For: 13y 2m 26d

Some engines last others have problems. I was going to get an atomic engine but ended up building my own engine. For half the cost I built a stronger engine than the 998 with a much better rotating assembly including better rods and pistons. I did use some atomic parts in my engine and had a few issues with them. Check DLM mate I've never actually use them but they look like they know what they are doing. From the looks of there engines they no longer use atomic internals, they use Nitto rods and pistons like I have in my engine which are lighter, stronger and designed better. Atomic are not that bad but have dropped on their game in the last few years.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 3m 22d

wow all the negative feedback! at the price these bad boys cost you would expect everybody to be happy :( now im almost scared of buying one! what are dlm prices like? ive got a budget of 25k for a built long motor I would prefer a turbo manifold some big ass injectors rail and a decent plenum at that price to... but beggers cant be choosers! its going to be spent on moday regardless of feedback on atomics gear so quick go who else builds and supplies sick parts for that price? id prefer to have a one brand motor instead of spool rods cp pistons blah blah blah

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 20d

Bloke spend more time finding info and less time spending

DLM is your one stop high performance shop and spiro will take a huge intrest in your end goal, this is something u need vs someone just trying to flog a product

If DLM cant help u ( with genuine concern and decent advice ) no body can

DLM have been known to use some of atomics gear so u will end up with the perfict combo

Just as a note DLM have the highest hp donk on the market

• Like 3