Occassional Stalling And Rough Idle After Injectors And Flash Tune Pac

fg turbo ute

• Member For: 16y 18d

hi im just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. I bought 60cc injectors with a flash tuner as a package from herrod motorsport. with the tune apparently being suited to the injectors. I just wanted to know if it is the tune before spending money on a new one when it could be something else. its a fg xr6 turbo ute.

thanks

• Member For: 15y 8m 14d

:roflmbo:

Go get a custom tune, can't see how they can supply a tune with injectors and expect it to run properly cos every engine will react differently to mods.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d

I have full exhaust turbo back, powerstat, 60lb injectors, filter, flash tuner and custom tune....mine will stall after long idle and up and down in revs sometimes

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

hi im just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. I bought 60cc injectors with a flash tuner as a package from herrod motorsport. with the tune apparently being suited to the injectors. I just wanted to know if it is the tune before spending money on a new one when it could be something else. its a fg xr6 turbo ute.

thanks

1st mistake, go see a decent tuner mate!

who would you recommend?? intune motorsport??? they have a great name for themselves and they are the ones that done my car!!

• Member For: 16y 16d

I live nearish you and make the trip down to Autotech in Granville....don't let its location put you off, its worth the drive!

There are a few tuners up our way however after speaking to a few people and experiencing the service at Autotech I don't feel the need to go anywhere else, it's not uncommon to experience what you are after a new set of injectors and in fact I had it too. It was quickly tended to and now it's happy times!

Nolz.

cheers mate, spoke to spiro today, even though he was really busy he was going to fit me in at any time. I am going there next week so hopefully it will all be sorted. Was going to drop it off at tunehouse but auto tech get a pretty good feed back aswell. whats your car running?

• Member For: 16y 16d

My post in the 300kw club section

I've since changed to a 3.5" single from Sureflo It's a heap quieter and has NO DRONE.

(from the 3" that a local put on. Was a mistake as wasn't offered the advice I needed, and I took the word of the shop as opposed to what was offered here. I originally only wanted a bit of noise but it quickly spiralled out of control :blush: )

Had it retuned last week and I've dropped a few peak kw however gained a sh*teload more usable torque ...EVERYWHERE :)

Edited by Nolz