senna_T

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

Not sure about flying past dat dat, but that R33 will give you a bloody big scare, its making the same power as you are! :dontknow:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

sounds fun!! cann't wait under a week!!

is anyone running that friday night at wsid as well??

Edited by dat_40l

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6d

Guys,

I took the taxi out there last year and had a ball. It is great to cruise the circuit and give it a squirt every now and again. If you go out there as a group it's a lot of fun.

I quickly found out that having 1200nm @ 3000 rpm is no good when trying to get the power down out of a corner!

You can drag a car side by side on the straights between the barriers as long as you do not go quicker than 130Ks (ha! ha!)

I was stuck at the back of the line when the cars where going back into the pits and we were just up the top of the straight before the last corner when one guy in a XY started doing a static burnout, then another Late model camira next to me strarted doing one and so I joined in with one other car. Apparently the four of us put up quite a smoke cloud. The officials threatened to throw me out but let us off.

When I went over to one of the tyre stands and they saw the rubber on the rear guards, I told them that I was ripping up the Maxxis, they gave me Maxxis stickers, Maxxis t-shirts and plenty of encouragement.

The highlight of the day was when I gave a mate of mine a run against his SLR Torana. He ran a 10.80 down the quarter and was pretty confident that he would blow my doors off on a rolling start. We nailed it at about 80Ks and I put car lengths on him. He was pretty upset !!

I would highly recommend Powercruize to any car enthusiast.

I will try and get out there on the Saturday...