MexicanBatman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 8d

heres some updated pics

I'll I've done so far is about 800km lol I dont drive it often, I ride my motorbicycle to work and everywhere really

any way tinted, legal darkness but a titanium film, cloudy days it's very reflective, I have this on my other car and I find its better than any other dark tint I've ever had

lowered just with kings, and I've removed the rear badge for a cleaner look and so idiots stop trying to race me, ohh and added a venetian blind.

sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, im too lazy to get my dslr out and get some real good shots, I'll do that one day

any tips on the best way to run it at the drags, im going to run it 100% stock as it is then later on get a flash tune etc... I have a g meter and so far I have found it best to launch from idle in performance mode, this is where I have gotten the best times, if I stall it up it gets wheel spin and it's slow.... im getting 0-100 in 5.6ish if I stall it up but if I just floor it I've gotten 5.0, but it still seems to short shift the 1-2 change even with dsc off... it does appear there is much more in it even stock if it can put the power to the ground, I have fat tyres on my other car that will go straight on but I'd prefer to get all my figures as its daily driven and not one off track runs

and regarding the stereo im some way off yet as I havent even researched into it yet so im open to ideas, but im just thinking about upgrading the stock speakers front first then maybe rear, but im not big into rear fill, so the stockys may do, but I havent even looked into what fits are they 6"-6.5" now or still silly oval ones, then I'll look at some way to run an amp either one of them rca line in things or get an amp that has high level inputs, then throw out the std sub and amp and run what I have in my other car untill I get a custom box made for it

243c8ff6.jpg

849b6ee9.jpg

e34ed999.jpg

e7c401c2.jpg

99f9da26.jpg

Edited by andrewd

• Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 11d

Yeah Andy.... where did the venetian blind come from? IS that a standard but from Ford, or did you find it at the Op Shop and just remove the drawstring?

• Member For: 15y 3m 3d

Oh hell YEH!

That will look soooo nice if you pick the right set of rims.

FYI 20 x 8.5 and 20 x 10 fit very nice and give some extra assistance in putting teh turbos grunt to the ground.

Rapid even has 295 wide 19's under teh rear of his and Im sure he said 305s would fit with careful rim selection and some small amount of work.

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 8d

they are the right rims ;)

im over aftermarket wheels now, I've had 20's on everything in the last few years from magnas to mercs to even an astra and on my soarer, I have 19's on that with 265's and 275's will fit straight ojn to them rims they have good offset and decent dish 2.5" front and 4"rear, they'll go right on and weigh considerably less than the g6et 19's but I like the look of the stockies, if I were to change them I couldnt help my self and I'd go 22's but I want to keep this thing stock as possible