Fpv To Supercharge New 5.0-Litre V8 To Give Ford A Power Boost To Riva

ZAP

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 20d

So Expensive Daewoo will just drop in a new motor. Big deal. At least ford aust have developed their own engine to suit out cars.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 12d

Guys let me tell you... Jim at Tunehouse has an R8 clubby ls3. 6.2 l with the largest in the valley blower installed and this this absolutely rips!

It makes about 500 rwkw (runs out of fuel pump) and is so much more responsive throughout the whole rev range than any other car I have ever driven. Im saying instant crisp torque delivery!

I don't care what Ford brings out, HSV will easily blow them out of the water if they feel that they are loosing market share! Ford is just too soft and will buckle once HSV brings out their big guns.

Might be time to defect back to the dark side !

• Member For: 15y 3m 3d

you know what I find amazing though?

That we are all sitting here being so blasé about factory released family 4 door sedans that are getting released with 450 - 500 horsepower!

Holy smokes we are living in great times.

Alot of "super cars" dont have much more power that this (yeh I know they are totally different.

Bring it on FORD and Holden!

I for one cant wait for Ford to release their supercharged V8's and then see HSV bump the NA LS3 up to match the pissy 335kw that Ford is limiting their first release of the supercharged coyote to.

The LS3 can EASILY make 335 in na trim (hell the coyote could do it NA too)

• Member For: 17y 4m 25d

I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here!!!

Some of you guys seem to have bi-polar something.. you're all happy to throw sh!t at Ford for releasing a great V8 lineup because you feel like it's going to jeopardise the position of your turbo, but then you will happily support HSV.... pffft get a grip!

Let me tell you... HSV will not blow anybody out of the water with a factory backed S/C... not because they can't, because they don't need to, the same goes for FPV. Its not the way competitive business/competition works...

• TRAITOR
  • Member For: 21y 11m 6d

Nah mate just an XR6 TURBO forum. spoton.gif

How did you become a moderator? More to the point, how are you still a moderator??

If you don't like a discussion about a world class V8 that could potentially strip the T6 of it's top dog status, don't take part in it. :3gears: off.

CSP is spot on, obviously a few guys here feeling threatened by this new V8. You guys are laughable.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 30d

What has that got to do with anything?

Just taking part in a friendly discussion that belive it or not has more then one bandwagon.

More to the point why are you here? Rexnet full or something? stirthepot.gif