Great Ocean Road Cruise 2010 (Was Otways Cruise)

EvilDaifu

• Member For: 20y 10m 25d

Yeap, it was a fantastic cruize, one of the best ones I've been on.

With regards to my XR5T in focus, your forgetting something.... I was still on front of you....

Do you thing I could have a copy of my blue XR5 with the B&W background ? I think it's an awsome photo with the contrasts.

Can't wait to hear what the supercharger makes ones tuned on Tuesday, and just loved the sound even at walking pace.

Hope to see you all next time. Daniel

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 11d

Would have been better if you hadn't been up my bum when you were behind me. Those bl**dy XR5s, what a sleeper they are. Couldn't shake you ya bugger. I'm thinkin, "Yeah I'll shake this bloke" and come to the next corner BANG, like you were on rails.

I think we should ban them from the next cruise. lol

I know the guys at Nizpro are doing some developement on them. Dave I think has one. Be interesting to see how they can tweak them, but at this point, very very impressive little car.

Thanks for coming Daniel.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

Great cruise and well done to EvilDaifu for organising it and putting up with me for 8 hrs. :turboboink:

Definitely slept well last night after staying up 30hours straight (reason for not driving). I will be bringing my ute next time for sure.

Edited by Paulie2256

• ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 29d

Frustrated I couldn't go. However probably best I didn't. Got home after spirited drive and car overheated and shut down! DOH!

beerchug.gif

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 14d

Sounds like a good day. Pissed I missed it but my battery died after washing it at carlovers that morning. By the time it I got a new one, it was 9.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

I missed the first meet point at the Shell so I decided to run down there looking for everyone, found you all in Apolo Bay, and as we sat down for lunch you all left :P

Ahh sorry about that mate - I didn't know you were at the Apollo Bay Hotel. But sounds like you had a good day out anyway :thumbsup:

Pissed I missed it but my battery died after washing it at carlovers that morning. By the time it I got a new one, it was 9.

Yeah these things happen - no worries - always next time :beerchug:

My mate with the S/C xr6 blew his auot and now is looking at $4000 to rebuild thru my tuner :)

Spoke with your mate today to ask how he was going. That's really bad about the repairs - really puts a dampner on things when stuff like that happens.

... and putting up with me for 8 hrs. :turboboink:

Sweet as Paulie2256 - I really enjoyed your company and thanks for helping out with taking some footage whilst I was driving :spoton:

Edited by EvilDaifu