Great Ocean Road Cruise 2010 (Was Otways Cruise)

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 15d

Is this the gor cruise that's scheduled on the 28th of this month?

cause I found this link here on sau also : Gtcc Annual Cruise - Skylines Australia

Nope, that's another car club doing something similar by the looks of it. Our's is on this Sunday :buttrock:

By the way, in the truest Aussie tradition, am keeping a keen eye on the weather and I am pleased say the weather still looks sunny and about 28 deg on Sunday according to our friends at the Bureau of Meterology :roflmbo:

Mmmm Jman, my car is out of warranty - I have been making enquiries :buttrock:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 25d

Nope, that's another car club doing something similar by the looks of it. Our's is on this Sunday :turboboink:

By the way, in the truest Aussie tradition, am keeping a keen eye on the weather and I am pleased say the weather still looks sunny and about 28 deg on Sunday according to our friends at the Bureau of Meterology :turboboink:

Mmmm Jman, my car is out of warranty - I have been making enquiries :turboboink:

Should be all good mate, I'm not organising it

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 7d

Sorry cant make it anymore, shattered I was really looking forward to this. Hopefully there will be another one on soon it looks so awesome. Might steal the cruise route for a day out with the missus soon otherwise lol.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Sorry cant make it anymore, shattered I was really looking forward to this.

No worries bradles024.

Okay peeps - here's the cruise list and it's shaping up to be a nice sight.

CRUISE LIST:

1. EvilDaifu

2. lozza

3. shananp

4. XRSics

5. Paulie2256

6. blackxr6turbo

7. Rudiger

8. deek

9. turbo ute (deek's mate)

10. xr6 s/c shananp's mate

Maybes:

1. dswiders

2. accelrate

So come on anyone thinking about it - come along and have some fun - faarrrk you work hard enough for the privilege to have your car - come enjoy it with us :pooh:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

So come on anyone thinking about it - come along and have some fun - faarrrk you work hard enough for the privilege to have your car - come enjoy it with us :idunno:

yeah, what he says

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Okay, got me wheels balanced and rotated today. Steering wheel so much better now - the tyre technician said the wheels were way out of balance and that is why above 80km/h the steering wheel would shake a bit. The T drives like I remember it should now :burnout:

Geelong/Western District Forecast

Issued at 5:41 am EDT on Saturday 6 February 2010

Forecast for Sunday

Sunny. Winds east to southeasterly averaging 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 13 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Geelong Mostly sunny. Min14 Max28

Colac Sunny. Min14 Max28

Not too hot not too cool - turbo cruising weather :dontknow:

So next this arvo is to give it a wash and though it can take anywhere from 1 hr to 2 hrs - I think of it as a labour of love :shocked:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

hey guys, unfortunately I have to bail. my +1 cant make it anymore and since I finish work at 7am tomorrow morning there is no way I can make the drive on my own after working all night.

was keen as mustard too but I guess sh*t happens. im defs gona be there on the next one. enjoy guys.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Looks like bad news is rife tonight :spoton:

I have discovered my engine oil cap is totally farrked - see here where I am asking for help.

I was cleaning the car this evening and thought I would top up the water and check the oil. Geeez, my jaw dropped to the ground when the engine oil cap came away from the engine with a slight twist - I don't dare drive the car until I can get something secure that will stay in place - what with the motion of the car - I could have the oil cap hit the fan belt or whatever and totally screw things up.

So unless someone can loan me an engine oil cap - I am going to say I won't be coming on the cruise tomorrow let alone lead you guys. Can anyone help me please? I am willing to borrow someone's oil cap and come around tonight to pick it up anywhere - and I mean anywhere - in Melbourne. Please PM me if you can help out.