Custom Triple Gauge Mounts For Fg

000-BOZ

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

yeah got the email from him also and replied back, asked him bout making a dual gauge one alos.. said it could be done but wasnt sure how good it would look... Im waiting on another email from him to see how long it will take to do a dual one...

rhino let me know if you hear anything more, ill be using my own gauges 2... autometer cobalt like yours...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 3m 14d

Just bought my three Autometer Cobalts for the pods. Got Volts, Water Temp and Oil Pressure, all half sweep electrical. Just gotta get the panel up to Wal later this week for modification.

:beerchug:

• Member For: 16y 1m 29d

yer rhino, spoke to Wal myself yesterday, have decided to go for these as I cant be arsed making 60mm holders for the gauges I have, just got to try and get my panel thingy up to him to.

really helpful guy and yay for once something is been made is good ol' WA.

• Member For: 16y 1m 29d

not sure on turn around, forgot to ask that actually lol.

havent taken it off yet myself, but it just clips in, there are no screws to worry about.

what he told me to do it lift it from the side nearest and parrallel to the window, to lift that bit up and toward yourself and the front should just unclip.

they are never easy to do and feels as fit sh*ts about to snap, I hate clip in panels, will give mine a go tomorrow night if you want to wait for some pics.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d

Have fun retrieving the clips when they fall inside the dash! Happens all the time in plant.

We use a specially made up tool - but its basically a plastic hook. Go windscreen side first, get a firm grip, and less haste more speed!