What Are Stock Bf Xr6T Mk Ii'S Worth?

xpl0sive

• Member For: 18y 4m 17d

Just because it has low k's doesent mean its been treated right, whatever you're getting just make sure you get it inspected. When I bought mine I paid $200 for a 4 hour inspection which included a thorough look over the car, up on the hoist etc and a test drive.

Take your time in finding the right car and when a good deal comes up jump on it.

For those people talking about the bf2 on carsales for 16.5k u can talk to the previous owner about it on this forum, username benzau, also a few youtube vids up of that car. I was interested in this car when I was buying until I spoke to the previous owner. Steer clear were his words.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 2m 6d

I am buying an investment property and I needed another $10K-$11K to seal the deal.

I have an FG XR6T lined up once all the house rubbish is sorted.

good luck mate.

Edited by sasgamo

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 5d

low kms is good, but you still don't know how many times the previous owner shut it down hot etc.

my car now has 33,000kms, I've put on 7,000kms. I've changed all the fluids and filters (except the brake fluid and ATF), the diff oil was so bad looking even for less than 30,000kms! I also put on ETM's kit just for piece of mind. I'm thinking about getting the tranny flushed and then I will know its as good as I can get it.

• Member For: 15y 9m

Yeah I know. I've seen high km cars in immaculate condition, and some low km ones in shocking condition. Regardless of what I get, I'll be paying someone to do a thorough inspection of the car. When you spend over 20k on a car, you wanna make sure you're getting a good buy.

Edited by tab
quote removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 3m 29d

Just wanna takes everyone's attention back to the car that was for $16,500 on carsales...That car was and still is my car, I have taken it off carsales as im keeping it.

Just wanna know why everyone is so quick to judge just because something seems to good to be true. The car is actually immaculate and YES is still under new car warranty. Have just had warranty work carried out by Ford with papers to prove.

I was selling it as I needed some quick cash at the time but now my situation has changed and im keeping it because it is one hell of a car.

And just to the comment that was made about it being on carsales for ages, I dont consider having a car for sale for 3 months as ages.

Anyway moral of the story, just because something seems to good to be true..In this case a car at a low price it doesnt immediately mean a dodgey deal.

• Member For: 15y 11m 17d

How the BA RIM's got on there - no idea

Tune - if this car has been thrashed there might be next to no life left in it!

Claims there is warranty with he's tune :\ Unless he's willing to return it back to stock tune before selling it to you?

- BA rims becuase I hated the BF 17's, BA 18's look good

- BA Front bar because whoever did the repair was a moron and ordered the wrong part

- Warranty with tune, I had no issues with the car being serviced at either Brad Garlick, Alto, or Grawill Ford in Gosford with the tune, centre muffler removed, F6 CAI etc. Even had the turbo/manifold replaced.

Edited by benzau