What Are Stock Bf Xr6T Mk Ii'S Worth?

xpl0sive

• Member For: 15y 9m

Hi Guys,

As the topic states, what should I expect to pay for a stock BF XR6 Turbo MK II with around 80,000-90,000k's? Just checking out a few this week, and wanna make sure I don't get ripped off. Also, would you consider this high km's?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 2m 3d

Well I paid $26k for a Dec 07 built, first regoed Feb 08, single owner black XR6T with 56k on the clock a week ago. Has the ZF auto, and because it's such a late model has climate, premium sound, upgraded body kit and 18" alloys standard. Also has the optional fat MOMO/FPV wheel.

• Member For: 16y 2m

Well being a mk2 means it was built late 2006 or later, so if you said 80k over 3 years yeah that sounds like a lot to me. But I guess it depends where you live - country km may be higher, maybe it was a commuters car. With those KM pending condition, options and warranty status id be thinking 22-25k. Less if it was a chaser.

• Member For: 15y 9m

yeah seen that one, it's been on carsales for ages, not interested as it sounds dodgy. I'm going to look at one in around 10 minutes. it's a 2007 model, has premo sound, zf 6spd, everything else is stock standard. has full dealer service history. owner reckons it's mint. Only thing I don't like is that the k's are quite high for a 2 year old car (90,000) and I'm abit anal about things like that, but the bloke lives not far from me so I figured it was worth a look as every other one I've come across the owners seem to want too much for their cars, and my budget is between 22-24 max as I have to factor in the on-road costs and I don't earn much. I was really keen on getting one with leather and sunroof too, or at least sunroof, but from what I've seen my only options are getting a BA if I want the lot as everyone with fully optioned BF's seem to want over 26k for them and I don't want a BA. I figured I'm better off getting a BF without the options, and sourcing some leather trim from a wrecker later on and install an aftermarket sunroof when I can afford it.

p.s. I don't live in the country and neither does this guy lol the high k's are due to long distance travelling to work and back from the previous owner. Anyway, I'll have a look and let you guys know how it goes. Cheers for the input fellas.

• Member For: 15y 2m 3d

yeah seen that one, it's been on carsales for ages, not interested as it sounds dodgy. I'm going to look at one in around 10 minutes. it's a 2007 model, has premo sound, zf 6spd, everything else is stock standard. has full dealer service history. owner reckons it's mint. Only thing I don't like is that the k's are quite high for a 2 year old car (90,000) and I'm abit anal about things like that, but the bloke lives not far from me so I figured it was worth a look as every other one I've come across the owners seem to want too much for their cars, and my budget is between 22-24 max as I have to factor in the on-road costs and I don't earn much. I was really keen on getting one with leather and sunroof too, or at least sunroof, but from what I've seen my only options are getting a BA if I want the lot as everyone with fully optioned BF's seem to want over 26k for them and I don't want a BA. I figured I'm better off getting a BF without the options, and sourcing some leather trim from a wrecker later on and install an aftermarket sunroof when I can afford it.

p.s. I don't live in the country and neither does this guy lol the high k's are due to long distance travelling to work and back from the previous owner. Anyway, I'll have a look and let you guys know how it goes. Cheers for the input fellas.

Very good chance it's an ex-chaser with those kms in an 07.

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d

Don't know about the ex-chaser

He claims its a BF but it has a BA front bar, BA rim's etc. No interior pictures so you can't see if it really is a BA. Sounds bodgey as hell!

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d

Just did a quick search on google, the car is posted on Skyline Australia

Joe's post:

"Hey guys,

Dont really wanna do this but unfortunately I need to sell my car for personal reasons and would like a quick sale so please no time wasters.

Details of car are as follows:

White Dec 06 BF Mark2 XR6 Turbo, it is a 6 speed auto which has the ZF gearbox Not sure if this box was an option in the BA's

Has only 61,000kms and is still under new car warranty

The only mods is that it has had the centre muffler of the exhaust cut out and has the typhoon intake, the ECU has been tuned by CRD and it made 257rwkw on a very safe tune. (CAPA flash box will go with the car) You don't get warranty with a tune. Highly doubt they will have warranty with the center muffler removed. 50/50 with the Typhoon intake. Hells no on warranty if you have tuned the stock car to 257rwkw.

Rego is until August next year...

Looking for $18,000 negotiable or for trades but must have a decent amount of cash my way.

Car is on REVS as it had a minor front end collision at 20,000kms when it was still with the police as this is an ex police car... Got me there, maybe it is a ex-police chaser. If it was, you might be able to search up the plates on google.

All the repairs were inspected by FORD and this is why the new car warranty is still valid..

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on 0418 623 849..Also PM me for pics.

Thanks

Joe"

How the BA RIM's got on there - no idea

Tune - if this car has been thrashed there might be next to no life left in it!

Claims there is warranty with he's tune :\ Unless he's willing to return it back to stock tune before selling it to you?