Lowered And Pulling Left?

Xm coupe

• Member For: 17y 7m 11d

Hey guys got my car lowered on the weekend. SL in the front and SSL in the rear. I havent fitted a camber kit at yet and am running 245/30/20 (93W) all round.

When they lowered it they gave it a wheel allignment but I found it is pulling to the left. I took it back and the guy said cause they are wide tires it is probably tracking, but I know what tracking is and this isn't tracking, its a definantive pull to the left. They had alook and said it aligned correctly.

Any body else had a similar problem?

Edited by Xm coupe

• It's not a MKI!
  • Member For: 16y 3m 8d

Nope. I made sure I got the wheel alignment figures before I changed my springs so as if needed they could be reset back to the original alignment as I know this setting doesn't pull or wear tyres.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d

There is a chance its not the alignment, more the Steering wheel input isn't correct. Get them to check that - a very common thing for us here...

Yeah the steering wheel is off centre slightly but it more when I let go of the steering, even if the car is tracking striaght, once I let go instead continueing to tracking straight it will pull to the left every time.

Could be a toe adjustment setting too, fairly common thing. Too bad you aren't around Sydney, we'd fix it for you!

Senna,

I am in syd, you may recall I came on a cruz with you guys in July I think, in my WRX. Where abouts are you at, I might bring it around for you to have a look at.

Edited by Xm coupe

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 2d

I know my camber is f*cked up after slamming mine, does this happen in later models?

• Member For: 15y 1m 26d

Make sure you go see Pat he will have it fixed for ya. They know there stuff there. I had mine lowered by these guys and they did a great job, no pulling either side and the steering wheel was off centre and they made sure it was fixed before I left.

No issues at all.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d

Senna,

I am in syd, you may recall I came on a cruz with you guys in July I think, in my WRX. Where abouts are you at, I might bring it around for you to have a look at.

Ah ok, no probs. We are at 129 Coreen Ave Penrith. If you would like to give me a call I can book you in.

Cheers

Pat

02 4721 2112