Emissions Trading Scheme (Tax)

Buf-Phoon

What does it mean to you?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

I remember reading few years ago that wind or solar power would cost about 33% more to produce than coal. But now we're seeing those sort of increases for regular coal power. WTF? Getting shafted in every way possible these days.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 24d

All of the politicians lie to all of the people all of the time.

They are so stupid and self absorbed they don't seem to get that the whole world (wwf tin rattlers excepted) have woken up to the fact that there is no global warming. It's a great way to keep the masses worried though. Ba$tards

Edited by hypnodoc

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

Mate I think it's pretty clear there is global warming, in some parts of the world it's pretty obvious even without fancy measuring equipment. What people and scientists are still divided on is weather and to what extent it's actualy man made.

For some close to home evidence look at the past snow depth chart for the snowy mountains...

Edited by dule

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 4d

over Global warming.

Next. Ken Henry, lets talk about Stoogeszzz.gif

Blokes supposed to be a economist/ proffessional taxist

People we are officially in strifecrybaby.gif

I'm not a pro at any of these career pursuits, but farkin, I can read, write and add up

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 1d

How much money have we the tax payers payed these people to come up with this bullsh*t.

All we are doing is keeping them in a job out in the real world they would not have one.

Ian

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d

Dunno about other states but the retail price of electricity has hit the roof thanks to deregulation in Qld...even though the pollies assured the stupid electorate it would somehow save them money.

My cousin works for one of the government owned electricity producers and ironically enough they are being priced-out of the market as they cannot sell wholesale power cheap enough. So basically the producers are getting less, the consumer is paying more, and the greedy bastards in the middle are lovin' it!

Sounds a bit like primary producers ey Ian. :dontknow:

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members

Mate I think it's pretty clear there is global warming, in some parts of the world it's pretty obvious even without fancy measuring equipment. What people and scientists are still divided on is weather and to what extent it's actualy man made.

For some close to home evidence look at the past snow depth chart for the snowy mountains...

Its called climate change Dule, nor global warming and the variences are minimal. They just keep on pushing it. It has all happened before and it will all happen again

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members

Has Julia approved any of that nay say ?

Queen Julia, what a farking joke. I'm just glad I don't have to live in the place anymore. I got an R Spec hidden away gathering dust and I wonder if they will tax me for it, or tax me for the dust, or just tax me anyway?

Q. How do you kill a country?

A. Vote in an ego maniac and a circus of clowns.

The irony of it all is they call themselves Labour and not one of them has ever done a real days work in their lives and I'll bet a years pay the good people of Aus will be stupid enough to vote them back in again