Emissions Trading Scheme (Tax)

Buf-Phoon

What does it mean to you?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d

There is a new social trend forming called the TV sheep, if it's on mainstream news it must be true and I better jump on board before I look like an idiot.

To a lesser extent it’s similar to the group that buys EL's.

:3gears:

I think that one got through and hit a nerve..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d

krudds team is going to try again in febuary to see if they can get it past the senate, then it will be off to the polls for us to seal kevs fate in a liberal landslide.

nsw will be having the state elections soon and there is no way nsw labor will get in again, labor had wall to wall power (all states) handed to them and didnt proove to us they could do a better job, ramming somthing we dont want down our throats like workchoices ends up in voter backlash.

seems jonny and costello had a good thing going and if not for the workchoices deal would still be in today.

we need to let these people know that if they dont perform they will be put last on our ballet forms, same goes for the ets bill, if they vote for it we will put them last.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d

Funny you mention workchoices and being rammed. Federal govt is more than happy to keep all this doomsday climate change crap in the headlines at the moment...takes the focus of their ‘award modernisation’ that takes effect 01 Jan 2010.

Obviously nobody has taken a decent look at that as some of them are absolutely friggin outrageous, you think workchoices was tough then brace yourself!

I don’t have enough faith in the generally retarded electorate to agree with your predictions though, I wouldn’t be surprised if labor got voted in again in all states and federally. It seems we haven’t learnt our lesson well enough just yet, we are not quite totally f’ed.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d

I'm afraid you might be right about that, not that the libs would be much better atm

Edited by Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

Both sides should be pushed out an airlock they are morons. Abbott's a complete turd and a bigger scumbag than Howard, but I'm glad he won so as to block the ETS. Labour's ETS is the biggest con job of all time. It will deliver ZERO emission cuts, and ensure the entire burden is passed straight to households. I fully support taking action, but this is inaction dressed up with rhetoric and BS and playing on fear to get passed.

Now all we need is for Krudd to be booted and take that dickhead Swan while they're at it.

• Member For: 16y 1m 2d

I don’t have enough faith in the generally retarded electorate to agree with your predictions though, I wouldn’t be surprised if labor got voted in again in all states and federally. It seems we haven’t learnt our lesson well enough just yet, we are not quite totally f’ed.

You obviously haven't seen NSW labour then. The liberals would have to introduce a policy of murdering babies to keep them in power.

I agree though that I think a lot of the population wouldnt ditch Rudd because they dont see what a rort the ETS is. If they want to help the environment they should be investing not taxing. Put a solar panel on every roof - voters save money and the environment benefits from reduced power consumption. That'll make more of a difference than raising my power bill, me hitting up my boss for more cash because of cost of living and the cycle continuing.