Xr6 Turbo Western Sydney Night Run Saturday 31St. October 2009..

RegSpec

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

We gave a few a run around the hills and twists! Thanks Reg, must have known I was going to drive the XR5...

I knew that you, and Sindy as well for that matter, wouldn't have any problem keeping up..... :3gears:

it was great to see the both of you :smilelove:

And what a style it was... could have almost been the best 3some NICK HAS EVERY HAD!!!

:roflmbo:

Im gonna' stay away from that one..... :buttonit:

Just Joking - I think I'm still stunned at your mouth full comment!!!

:blink:

It was a classic wasn't it :spoton:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 10m 17d

sorry didn't make it, was in a car accident in my mates car on sat around mid day.. went on a cruise with my local car club to hill 60 via the natio and hit a corner too fast and went off the side of the road into the bush.. poor VZ SS is a write off but passengers are fine

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

sorry didn't make it, was in a car accident in my mates car on sat around mid day.. went on a cruise with my local car club to hill 60 via the natio and hit a corner too fast and went off the side of the road into the bush.. poor VZ SS is a write off but passengers are fine

You were indeed lucky Adam.....and we're all pleased to hear that no-one got hurt.... :bangcomputer:

But....there's something not quite right here....

You say you were on a cruise, with the local car club, in the middle of the day no less....

and the driver managed to overcook it enough to throw a VZ SS off into the scrub hard enough to write it off!! :w00t2:

that's crazy man :wacko: .....I'd love to know the circumstances around this....

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

was there oil on the road?

wet road?

diving to miss a animal?

hhhmmm

single car accident - car cruise... hhhmm I wouldnt be saying to much till I got my dam money!!!!

:bangcomputer:

• Member For: 15y 10m 17d

its not really a local car club.. I just fancied it up a little.. its just a bunch of mates from street commodores and people we had gathered over the years.. if anyone has gone along the national park run before... it gets a bit bumpy and windy at the same time. .much like the robertson run. we got stuck at a set of lights on the princess hwy and ended up about2 km behind the pack of cars. heading along lady mckell ave before wakehurst dr a little we hit a mixture of bumps turns and gravel left on the road at about 70 on a bend rated for 50. coming out of the combination the wheels on the passenger side went off the road and the car followed.

ill get some pics as soon as I can get my phone fixed..(unrelated)