Xr6 Turbo Western Sydney Night Run Saturday 31St. October 2009..

RegSpec

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

it was my mate that was asking nick. he was too scared to own up, he didnt want nick to tear him a new as*hole

nick, what nationality are you?

"what day is it?"

are you greek?

"nah I'm aussie"

nah I rekon your greek

"nah you haven't seen that side of me yet"

Mate, I was referring to stuff which took place later on...

Hands up who remembers the tall Brunette with the tight blue jeans at KK??

oooohhhh iiiiii ddddooooooo!!!!!

:icon_ford:

Hey Smicky, you sing "oh what a night" so well, I think you should be on the next Australian Idol, I'm sure you will make it to the end!!

George

PS. Nick for Moderator 2010 :roflmbo:

George, not me mate - I'm a song writter, its Nick that I believe is the front man to belt out some tunes..

(oh no - did I just say "front man, Nick, and Belt" all in the same line)... aaaaahhhh :blush::spit:

left early the antics at the servo station was nothing compared to what happened at krispy creams....

Now smicky my long lost brother... we have to go out and get pissed if we got up to all of that straight I could only imagine with a little alcohol we would be spending the night behind bars..It was really nice for him to give the members a discount card of 20% on any computer software bought from him... :msm: Rootster pushing for mod 2010 LET THE MEMBERS SPEAK.....I SAY

What happened at Krispy Kremes Nick?

You went to work didnt you? Punching some holes in some donuts... (uuummm donutsssssss *droollll*)

Oh that's right you were busy looking up little ole ladies skirts (on broom sticks)...

The skeleton wanted to join the party but wasnt allowed...

:cry:

As for 20% off - mate if we only made that much margin then I would be able to consider it - but we simply dont! (maybe 20% off RRP on some items, but no chance of making that on the prices we sell at anyways... Remember NO CONVERSATIONS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT SMICKYS WORK OR BUSINESS PLEASE!!!) :blush::bopp:

I'm a good little lebo! :spit:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d

so smicky... keen on doing business together? you sell the servers and I set them up? sounds good!

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d

Another well organised run Reg,

Sorry about the hold up with my mates commo, definitely unexpected! Big thanks to the guys that stopped and help divert traffic around the car and make sure no one got cleaned up, sorry if it spoiled the rest of the night for you.

We had to wait around for about an hour til the tow truck came, once we got it home we had a little poke around and it seems like the diff has let go, a few rattle and clangs as she went into the garage.

Anyway, apart from the Expensive Daewoo falling apart it seems like it was a pretty good run, and as others have said I'd be keen to do it again :biggrin:

Cheers

Pat

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d

Well Well Well.......By the sounds of things it got a little hot else were.

Again well done Reg great run mate. As you can see I made it home with no problems, but OMFG I had no idea where the hell I was. Bloody Sydney.

I love the country

To Nick and Michael.....hmmmm yep enough said. :whistle:

Anyway good to catch up with you all, see you all again on the next one south.

WestSydneycruise004.jpg

Loaner :fish:

WestSydneycruise007.jpg

European style :biggrin:

WestSydneycruise005.jpg

TA! :angel:

Guest da gurly
  • Guests

in the voice of nick singing down the cb... a good good night..

- thanks Reg for organising.

- thanks smicky for the invite... (I won't hear u say it so I'll say it for you in reply - thanks da gurly for the loan LOL.. jokes!!)

the night was... how to say it... umm... "interesting"... to put it diplomatically..

;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d

Thanks Reg for organising the cruise. :3gears: It was interesting traveling on some roads we've never been on before. The brakes got a work out when I nearly creamed the disabled VL (hope the repair isn't too expensive for the guys). Anyhow, LouiseandDanny, LordCyric and us had our own little cruise for the remainder. Sorry we missed the comedy show later.

• Member For: 15y 1m 29d

thanks reg for organising a great night!

I've driven those roads before but never had that much fun doing it.

sorry I didn't stick around for the rest of the shenanigans but I wanted to get home before Nick went "greek" at midnight :)

I'll be at the next one for sure

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

To Nick and Michael.....hmmmm yep enough said. :spoton:

Loaner :fish:

WestSydneycruise007.jpg

European style :smilelove:

WestSydneycruise005.jpg

TA! :angel:

Ha ha - Volvo - so well built it knows better then the driver how to be controlled and alerts other drivers with hazard lights of the driver being LEB!!! :cry:

Like I asked on the night - WHATS WITH TRACTION CONTROL ON A FRONT WHEEL DRIVEN CAR WITH A HAIR DRYER???

:blink::3gears:

We gave a few a run around the hills and twists! Thanks Reg, must have known I was going to drive the XR5...

And what a style it was... could have almost been the best 3some NICK HAS EVERY HAD!!!

:roflmbo:

- thanks smicky for the invite... (I won't hear u say it so I'll say it for you in reply - thanks da gurly for the loan LOL.. jokes!!)

Hey - I thanked you when you pulled up out the front me my place!

Or did I dream that?

:buttonit:

Just Joking - I think I'm still stunned at your mouth full comment!!!

:spit:

Edited by smicky