Xr6 Turbo Western Sydney Night Run Saturday 31St. October 2009..

RegSpec

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d

awesome night! thanks again Reg for organizing another successful cruise that will go down in history! sucks about the VL... but what can I say? Its a Holden :msm: haha that's the second time Holden's have been on a cruise with us and have had drama's... hate to see whats going to happen on the third time?! nice run home Aaron. did you turn off your CB half way down mt ousley?

to the new guys and that other guy that has me on msn, hope you enjoyed the cruise and got involved in the cruising spirit! don't mind nick, we think he's Greek (sack short of a nut) lol!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

OH WHAT A NIGHT.. *DEN DEN, DEN DEN DEN*... LATE OCTOBER BACK IN 2009.... YOU KNOW HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME... *BOP BOP BOP*.... WHAT A VERY SPECIAL NIGHT FOR... NICK! AS HE REMEMBERS WHAT A NIGHT!!!

COCKADOODLE DOO!!!

:Doh:

R U GREEK? NO?

LEBANESE?

:gun2:

:dontknow:

And to the one and only Reg - :thumbsup:

But I must admit - I did feel a little out of sorts being the only EUROPEAN BUILT FORD!!! (Or should I say Volvo)...

:msm:

Now off to the city for me..

Where are those dam keys to the Rspec?? :drunk:

oh one last thing...

Hey Nick.... :buttonit: hehehe

Edited by smicky

• Member For: 15y 8m 3d

just like to say had a great night for my first cruise out and loved it nick and smicky dnt think ive eva laughed so hard u2 are a crack up thx 2 reg for organising it will def be coming on more !!

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d

it was my mate that was asking nick. he was too scared to own up, he didnt want nick to tear him a new as*hole

nick, what nationality are you?

"what day is it?"

are you greek?

"nah I'm aussie"

nah I rekon your greek

"nah you haven't seen that side of me yet"

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 20d

Thanks for organising another cracker Reg good TURBO roads,you have done it again,wouldnt mind repeating this one in the future

We got lost at one stage in a convoy of 6 cars but it just added to the fun having to catch up lol

Good to see some old faces as well as new Fraud recruits

during the segment of catching up a cop car was travelling towards us ,with lights and sirens blaring. My car has never decelerated any quicker,just tested the Brembos,and testicles rose to the throat in record time lol

Must do it all again soon see you soon people

3gears.gif

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Hey Guys,

Was a great drive, good work Reg coming up with the great little circuit.

Nice to meet most of you guys and I'm glad I left before the initiation took place :buttonit:

Hey Smicky, you sing "oh what a night" so well, I think you should be on the next Australian Idol, I'm sure you will make it to the end!!

George

PS. Nick for Moderator 2010 :msm:

• Just a large member member
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 12d

what can I say guys....that wasn't said last night....As I have said before my expertise on the night was second to none....I informed you all that the nissan maxima was no longer in production and that was confirmed by the owner.....lmfao...you can't forget my friends in the Late model camira with number plates uranus and my friends from kfc...Its was really great to meet some of the new members leonardo , gregory and how could we forget cory :roflmbo: I managed to kick off my push to become a mod in 2010...and hope your votes are all in the bag....For the ones that left early the antics at the servo station was nothing compared to what happened at krispy creams....

Now smicky my long lost brother... we have to go out and get pissed if we got up to all of that straight I could only imagine with a little alcohol we would be spending the night behind bars..It was really nice for him to give the members a discount card of 20% on any computer software bought from him... :icon_ford: Rootster pushing for mod 2010 LET THE MEMBERS SPEAK.....I SAY

Edited by Rootster

• Member For: 18y 4m 24d

Not a bad run at all, thanks to Reg for organising the cruise.

Looking forward to another one when my car is actually running properly.

RIPGMH yeah you are right, loosing the group in the middle of nowhere turned out alright, I think the white F6 behind me wanted me to go quicker when we were playing catch up..... :icon_ford:

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 18d

what can I say guys....that wasn't said last night....As I have said before my expertise on the night was second to none....I informed you all that the nissan maxima was no longer in production and that was confirmed by the owner.....lmfao...you can't forget my friends in the Late model camira with number plates uranus and my friends from kfc...Its was really great to meet some of the new members leonardo , gregory and how could we forget cory :roflmbo: I managed to kick off my push to become a mod in 2010...and hope your votes are all in the bag....For the ones that left early the antics at the servo station was nothing compared to what happened at krispy creams....

Now smicky my long lost brother... we have to go out and get pissed if we got up to all of that straight I could only imagine with a little alcohol we would be spending the night behind bars..It was really nice for him to give the members a discount card of 20% on any computer software bought from him... :icon_ford: Rootster pushing for mod 2010 LET THE MEMBERS SPEAK.....I SAY

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

We kicked off with 22 starters…..an excellent rollup and it gives me inspiration to organise more out that way……

All bar a couple made it to the finish ( a VL Commy broke something in the driveline on the climb up Springwood Rd and Pat stayed with him to organise a tow)….[insert wisecrack about GMH here]. :roflmbo:

Sorry about the RTA holdup on Bringelly Rd but they weren’t there when I did the reccy…

Thanks to Peter for looking out at the tail of the field after Phil’s radio went west….

A big thanks to Nick and Michael for providing the entertainment on the night…..the impromptu performance on the servo forecourt only got better at Harry’s L/pool….and Krispy Cremes we won’t talk about ok….you guys are a crackup. :msm:

It turned out a great night, got to catch up with many of the regulars and a few newbies :icon_ford: (no doubt they’ll be back)

Thanks to all who supported the night..….hope you all had a good time :spit:

Edited by BionicXR6T