Xr6 Turbo Western Sydney Night Run Saturday 31St. October 2009..

RegSpec

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 15d

Hey Reg - can you move me to the procrastinator list - its looking like its going to be a stretch to get there. Hopefully I'll get a last minute surprise and be able to come along.

Cheers, Tim

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

Is there any private roads on this trip?

:roflmbo:

no mate...no "private" roads....but there are a few windy, isolated sections and when you get a bunch of car nuts, out in the sticks, at nightime...well

I'll let your imagination take over from there ok...

get her to bring some 19-24yr old minter friends too... room for 4 more in the lil hatch... :spoton:

Yeah...didn't think of that...I could do with somebody to ride shotgun too..

yeah I'm in reg...will speak to you about meeting somewhere earlier...and drive there together..... :beerchug:

Done....

With all this talk and missing out on the last cruise run I have been thinking that I just might come. I checked my roster and the wife’s both off, you little beauty. I told the wife I going for a cruise with the boys to catch up and get the car out.

Surprise surprise she has already made plans to go out with her work friends for dinner. :censored::censored::censored::censored: is what I said.

So once again I'm out :crybaby: , sorry guys next time.

:angel:

Excuses excuses....I'll believe ya'...but hundreds wouldn't :beerchug:

Hey Reg - can you move me to the procrastinator list - its looking like its going to be a stretch to get there. Hopefully I'll get a last minute surprise and be able to come along.

Cheers, Tim

Done....

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

yeah I'm in reg...will speak to you about meeting somewhere earlier...and drive there together..... :beerchug:

Nick! :wave:

I a feeling you might end up joining us here with this one somewhere alone the line!!!

Reg - not to sure which car I will end up in now - hit a bloody pot hole in the city this morning and did not only another tyre side wall - but both the left hand side tyres and think the front rim might been in a little bit of trouble... Not to sure if something went in the steering as well...

Unbelievable that we still have roads like this in the CBD of the biggest city in Australia...

Dam only got about 1,500Kms out of these ones as well..

:censored:

post-14549-12564455492_thumb.jpg

post-14549-125644556517_thumb.jpg

post-14549-125644558655_thumb.jpg

• 10.5 @ 132MPH
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

Nick! :wave:

I a feeling you might end up joining us here with this one somewhere alone the line!!!

Reg - not to sure which car I will end up in now - hit a bloody pot hole in the city this morning and did not only another tyre side wall - but both the left hand side tyres and think the front rim might been in a little bit of trouble... Not to sure if something went in the steering as well...

Unbelievable that we still have roads like this in the CBD of the biggest city in Australia...

Dam only got about 1,500Kms out of these ones as well..

:innocent:

Hey man dont let them bastards get away with that !!! Ive had the same problem I contacted the council , they blamed the water board and so on but scored a new rim and tyres out of the water board....

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

Hell yeah :biggrin:

Like the others have said.....get onto the council and give em' both barrels... :biggun:

2 tyres, a wheel rim, alignment and whatever else.....

that's gotta be a grand plus worth of damage there :sadcase:

• Member For: 15y 10m 17d

my mate went out and bought near new VE GTS wheels with brand new tread, hadn't driven on them for any longer than an hour and hit a pot hole, buckled the rim and ripped into the side wall...

on a lighter note, any weather predictions for sat?. Im just off the markers, and if its wet its going to be a bit fun They say its going to be wet all week then clear up on friday

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

Gents - never fear...

First call was to GIO - just in case all else fails..

Second to RTA - said yeah our fault... We will pay... But I knew better...

Called Sydney City Council did the Mr Micky Professional thing - said no problems, just go fix what you need and send us the bill - here is a claim number... I then thought hhhmmm sewage lid - sydney water...

Did the ring around and had the car checked - 2x new rims, 2x new tyres and about 3500$ bill so far...

Called Sydney water after the Council boys called back and said - bud thanks so much that is one messed up hole... Here is the the reference number for Sydney water, and make sure you get stuck into them... call us if u need help... We have told them they MUST repair or cover with cover plate within 12 hrs. RTA has also spoken with them also...

Call Sydney water and its starts - listen to them dribble crap, then simply said... Either you deal with me and pay up within 5 days, or GIO and legal representatives will be chasing for damages, loss of income, and all relevant costs...

Email sent this evening and a phone call to take place tomorrow... so will see how we go...

Pictures, car damage, RTA and Sydney Council all inspected the area today to plenty of reports about the poor road condition... 'should' be easy enough...

I hope...

:spoton: