Xr6 Turbo Western Sydney Night Run Saturday 31St. October 2009..

RegSpec

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

During the last 18 months or so….I’ve noticed more members from Western Sydney making the trek down south to join our night cruises…..so here’s one for all the Westies

And, of course, whoever else wants to come for a run too…… 3gears.gif

Meet in the carpark of Beaurepaires Tyre Service Corner of Pages Road and the Great Western Highway St.Marys. at 7.30pm for an 8.00pm leave.

Turning left from the carpark, we travel 5kms before turning right into Parker Street. Taking note of the 60kph speed camera just over the railway bridge.

At 2.5kms, we turn left into Andrews Road and travel for another 2kms before turning right at the roundabout into Castlereagh Road.

At 14.5kms we turn left into Springwood Road and climb 20kms up the mountain pass through Winmalee and on to Valley Heights.

At Valley Heights, we turn left onto the Great Western Highway (observing the 80kmh speed camera at Warrimoo) and follow 16kms down the mountain to the Mulgoa Road exit. turning right into Mulgoa Road.

At 12.5kms Mulgoa Road runs into Greendale Road then at 16kms Greendale Rd. changes to Bringelly Road.

At 9.5kms turn left into Cowpasture Road and follow for 3.5kms to the Caltex, KFC, Pizza Hut complex on the left at Hoxton Park and finish.

Total distance is just over 100kms with approx. 1-1/2- 2 hours drive time depending on traffic and conditions.

The finish point is right next to the M7 interchange so getting home shouldn’t be drama for most.

In order to limit the size of this post, I have included the cruise rules as an attachment.

In the interests of safety, and to ensure that all participants are "on the same page", please make sure that you read them……and likewise for people you bring or invite as well.

Especially the bit about CB radios………

In leiu of handouts, please print off a copy of both the rules and this post to bring with you on the night.

So who's in? 3gears.gif

BionicXR6T

senna T

ferret

LouiseandDanny

moe

xr6 Typhoon

Xrfranjo+1

Stink

BLK6T

Lord Cyric

wookie-666

ENVI.BA

4runner

rootster

ravenhard

White Knight

F6turbo

beige_hornet

Da Gurly+smicky

Cody

Procrastinators. tumbleweed2.gif

slymeat

Buf-Phoon

7MA61

chich

arjey

tray-182005

Ernie

Timmy-XR6T

hazaturbo

Cruise Rules XR6Turbo..doc

Edited by BionicXR6T
update list

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d

that's only because all the southern cars are too bloody scared of us quick westies Ras! :dontknow:

I know you've been working on this one for a while Reg, sounds like the wait was worth it!

I'm on holidays in a week, but I should be back in time for this one, providing I am I'm in! :3gears:

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 10m

South > West imo

not me sorry :(

Its outside the Woollongong metro area so you'd probably get lost anyway... :stirthepot:

that's only because all the southern cars are too bloody scared of us quick westies Ras! :buttonit:

Tell the truth Ras.....you've got ballet lessons right :beerchug: