Gtech'S Citric Ba Xrt6 New Pb @ Ford Nationals

gtech

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 4m 4d

G-Tech boys and blueboost should organise a meeting at WSID and have a head to head would be very interesting to see the cars go head to head for a few runs.

that would be cool, but I think it should be Willow bank that way it is only 1200klms for me.

David

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m

Any under bonnet pic's of these car's never seen a single shot anywhere of them under the hood yet it seems to be abit of a mystery.

u think :beerchug::roflmbo: even when the bonnett is up the 5 blokes standing around it u barely see anything anyway its got a nizpro plenum and a massive f3uck off turbo I mean fu3kn huge but I did notice it had a aftermarket coil/lead set up but I spose that's a bit of the hush hush :nyaah:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 17d

If you guy are going to come up to Sydney then make sure you either come on test and tune day or after a big meeting.

The track does not get a lot of track prep work for the Wicked Wednesday nights!!

• Member For: 20y 4m 4d

u think :spit::roflmbo: even when the bonnett is up the 5 blokes standing around it u barely see anything anyway its got a nizpro plenum and a massive f3uck off turbo I mean fu3kn huge but I did notice it had a aftermarket coil/lead set up but I spose that's a bit of the hush hush :spoton:

Not mine, this is mine as raced

post-4295-125463824891_thumb.jpg

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 20d

that's cause your the main man Dave & your out to help the average joe rather than it being mines bigger than yours. If it wasnt for you we'd all be snapping tailshafts with the old 2 -1 launch. Thanks.

• Member For: 16y 6m 19d

dont think its a harsh harsh situation, seen this car a few times at heathcote,and a few engine bay shots in the first issue of the boost mag and seems like there not trying to hide anything thing, but personaly I dont think it means a hell of a lot of what u can see,eg: gas celica just by looking u can never duplicate the same, its what u cant see that counts, but that's just my opinion:-) anyway congrats G-tech very impressive for straight off the trailer, never easy trying to get a full weight ba, running over 150mph, not to mention heathcote. Josh.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

I dont think it means a hell of a lot of what u can see,eg: gas celica just by looking u can never duplicate the same,

that's easy just ring Titan motorsports in the good old u.s of a and they will sell you or lease you the exact same engine and anything and everything you will need to go just as fast :thumbsup: .